Loving Wives vs Incest/Non-conscent

A lot of the stories in other categories can be quite simple in comparion: good old romps in the metaphorical hay, but in NC/R you need to venture under the skin.

Sure. But, at least in my mind, you then have no right to go into the forum and complain about your rape story enticing appropriate reactions from the readers.

You wanted to get under their skin, you managed to get under their skin, now they tell you what they think about your fantasy. I just can't help but feel like this whole thread is a little hypocritical.

Sure. But, at least in my mind, you then have no right to go into the forum and complain about your rape story enticing appropriate reactions from the readers.

You wanted to get under their skin, you managed to get under their skin, now they tell you what they think about your fantasy. I just can't help but feel like this whole thread is a little hypocritical.
For what its worth, the fact that NC/R is solely about “rape” is a common misconception by those that don’t understand it. It is about loss of sexual agency, sure. But also about loss of dignity, humanity, self or public esteem… so much more. And that is the same group of things that drive the LW type crowds crazy. Cuck stories actually should go in NC/R for that reason.

It's not very polite of you to hold up a mirror to people. They're comfortable with the urban legend that all human evil is concentrated only in LW and therefore doesn't infect them.

"He is terribly afraid of dying because he hasn’t yet lived."
-- Franz Kafka, The Metamorphosis

For what its worth, the fact that NC/R is solely about “rape” is a common misconception by those that don’t understand it. It is about loss of sexual agency, sure. But also about loss of dignity, humanity, self or public esteem… so much more. And that is the same group of things that drive the LW type crowds crazy. Cuck stories actually should go in NC/R for that reason.
True.

When one spouse cheats, the other did Not Consent to the extra-marital affair. And the description of Loving Wives is "extra-marital FUN, swinging, sharing, and more." That seems to take away any non-con elements.

But apparently there are authors posting who can't read.

True.

When one spouse cheats, the other did Not Consent to the extra-marital affair. And the description of Loving Wives is "extra-marital FUN, swinging, sharing, and more." That seems to take away any non-con elements.

But apparently there are authors posting who can't read.
On the other hand, Major adamantly argues that cheating is fun; otherwise, people wouldn't do it, so...

On the other hand, Major adamantly argues that cheating is fun, so...
Cheating may be fun for the cheater. But for the other spouse, it's probably rather traumatic.

But putting such cheater/BTB stories in with Non-con would have some complaining that they're comparing such BTB stories to revenge for rape stories. And we can't have those kinds of comparisons, regardless of how emotionally charged some people might be IRL.

I've published a lot of NC/R and cuckolding stories both here and elsewhere, and your logic regarding this so-called misconception makes no sense.

Sure, cuckolds don't get a choice in the matter, but they're also often out of the loop altogether and therefore not even physically present. The one on the receiving end of the sexual act is the one whose agency/dignity/humanity/self-esteem matters, NOT her/his partner or any other third parties. There is no conflation of NC/R and cuckolding that makes sense unless the one doing the cuckolding is also the rapist, and even then it's a coincidence of categories, not a commonality between them.

Cuck stories should ideally be in their own category apart from LW or Fetish, although the odds of that happening are dim.

I've published a lot of NC/R and cuckolding stories both here and elsewhere, and your logic regarding this so-called misconception makes no sense.

Sure, cuckolds don't get a choice in the matter, but they're also often out of the loop altogether and therefore not even physically present. The one on the receiving end of the sexual act is the one whose agency/dignity/humanity/self-esteem matters, NOT her/his partner or any other third parties. There is no conflation of NC/R and cuckolding that makes sense unless the one doing the cuckolding is also the rapist, and even then it's a coincidence of categories, not a commonality between them.

Cuck stories should ideally be in their own category apart from LW or Fetish, although the odds of that happening are dim.
In your story, the wife and her lover force her husband to wear a cock cage and to clean her out after they fuck. Those are sexual acts he was forced to do. Where's his agency or self-esteem that matters in that?

Loving Wives is SUPPOSED to be about "extra-marital fun, swinging, sharing, and more", and I challenge anyone to find in that description how it justifies a story about a husband who is being emotionally abused and tormented by his wife and her lover?

You continue to try defending your non-con torture and abuse story by calling it a "cuck" story, as if you are the injured party with the 1-bombers attacking it. It was a torture story! Even the LW readers who oppose the BTB 1-bombers didn't come to your defense with that story.

Let's try writing stories about a woman who is gangbanged and impregnated by her abusers, then we'll have her hug one of the female maternity nurses after she gives birth and post it to Lesbian to see how they react. Wouldn''t that be FUN to see how they should love it?

If the majority of the story is about torture and abuse, then it's a torture and abuse story. Throwing the word "Darling" into the title doesn't make shit smell any better.

Last edited:

Well, that just opens the more general issue that the category system sucks. But that horse has been beaten to death several times over on AH and the only consensus seems to be it will never change anyway. Regardless, I do see the point of I/T and NC/R having their own categories. And would see the point of LW being one if it meant something like "spouses who 'love' somebody other than their spouse, and please be tolerant of those for whom that means a different thing", but of course it doesn't. Tolerance is nil. For those burned by it, it is too raw. In any case, I do stand by my view that the lack of consent by the cuck matters. That NC/R is about lack of consent of some wronged party, even if it not strictly about being wronged with penetrative sex. Being wronged with non consensual public humiliation for example. Or with being cucked (or cuckqueaned).

In response to the OP it does seem odd, I might be able to offer a compare and contrast soon

Waiting on a first tale to publish in the LW category when the vast majority of my tales to date fall under Non Con, due to aspects of their content.

To date I’ve had little to no comments that are derogatory/insulting/critical of the content, with my fair assumption that while I limit wider readership by hosting in what might be considered a taboo category anyone that accesses Non Con has their eyes open to what they’ll potentially read. Might even be that the intent of my stories is understood.

A LW story that commences with a diversion in to Bondage for character development might poke the bear. At the heart of the story is a concesual adulterous affair so LW seemed the best place - even if the slings and arrows will no doubt aim in my direction.

Back