Tease your chest. No bra / Wet T-shirts / Underboob / Sideboob / Cleavage.

snexxer

King of Cheek.
Breasts, we all love em, size doesnt matter, but for me and I know a lot of guys, the tease of breasts is amazing.

To see hard nipples through a top and realising there is no bra.

The swell of breasts, through the arms of a top, or bulging out the sides and bottom of a top/bikini.

The deep valley of cleavage
Wet t-shirts.

I know we have show your chest, but here it's tease your chest.

Here are some Internet ideas.

FSSF-z-UUAASt-KQ.jpg

No-bra-club.jpg

sideboob.jpg

under-boob-seems-to-be-pretty-popular-these-days-yay-or-nay-v0-vboxswmuna8b1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry if this wasn't what you meant, but I figured the ladies would like to see us guys tease too... well, maybe not me, so much. But you're all stuck with it now....lol

Attachments

• 20230924_055418.jpg
    20230924_055418.jpg
    900 KB · Views: 26
I have a real thing (see profile) for that lovely hidden place under the boobs is that wrong????

I have a real thing (see profile) for that lovely hidden place under the boobs is that wrong????
No thats not wrong. I find nothing sexier than seeing side or undernoob peaking (when deliberate). It's like Christmas and you can't wait to unwrap the present.

No thats not wrong. I find nothing sexier than seeing side or undernoob peaking (when deliberate). It's like Christmas and you can't wait to unwrap the present.
Yes and so hot literally in the context of my kink/Fetish. 😉😉

Breasts, we all love em, size doesnt matter, but for me and I know amlot of guys, the tease of breasts is amazing.

To see hard nipples through a top and realising there is no bra.

The swell of breasts, through the arms of a top, or bulging out the sides and bottom of a top/bikini.

The deep valley of cleavage
Wet t-shirts.

I know we have show your chest, but here it's tease your chest.

Here are some Internet ideas.

FSSF-z-UUAASt-KQ.jpg

No-bra-club.jpg

sideboob.jpg

under-boob-seems-to-be-pretty-popular-these-days-yay-or-nay-v0-vboxswmuna8b1.jpg
Can’t wait to post one after my double mastectomy!
😂

I only go braless at home. I couldn’t bear being responsible for potential car crashes 😂

I am always braless at home too, and for the same reason.
Umm what’s it say that I love going out braless? I never used to but recently I’ve decided that if the outfit calls for it and I’m comfortable then why not.
I’m feeling a wee bit reckless now though😂

Back