Tease your chest. No bra / Wet T-shirts / Underboob / Sideboob / Cleavage.

Umm what’s it say that I love going out braless? I never used to but recently I’ve decided that if the outfit calls for it and I’m comfortable then why not.
I’m feeling a wee bit reckless now though😂
I love that you do!

Poor Hanni and Nanni are packed up and hidden under high necked dresses and blouses as that is how I need to dress for my job. They do a little dance when I let them out for a bit at home 😂😂😂

Umm what’s it say that I love going out braless? I never used to but recently I’ve decided that if the outfit calls for it and I’m comfortable then why not.
I’m feeling a wee bit reckless now though😂
I have been going braless since the start of summer, since being home. Otherwise I am in bralettes.

A minor diversion of a question.

What is the difference between a standard bra and a bralette?

I know as a guy, that shouldn't be an issue, but I am curious for science sake.

It’s funny you started this thread @snexxer because I found someone these quotes last night.
I love going braless and I love lingerie. So many of us have jobs or lives like @Anastasia1999 where we have to be buttoned up-quite literally-but having something sexy on underneath can shift your whole day.
This one really resonated.IMG_1923.jpeg

Last edited:
A minor diversion of a question.

What is the difference between a standard bra and a bralette?

I know as a guy, that shouldn't be an issue, but I am curious for science sake.
A bralette is a more relaxed and comfortable alternative to a bra. It usually has soft cups that offer minimal support, and often doesn't have an underwire or padding. Bralettes can have thin or thicker straps, and the design is often more intricate and fashionable.

Yeah I googled it. I was too curious and doubted anyone would have entertained us with a side by side comparison.
Sorry @snexxer .

Not to get more nerdy....
But I am amazed by the way this initial torture device, invented by a man has evolved into so many variations from utilitarian to sexy to Uber-sexy.
It kind of reminds me of the cuisines that take bits and pieces and elevates them.

Back to the thread. 😊😊😊

I like underwires as I feel it gives me more support and without my pancake titties would bang on my knees 😁

View attachment 2274380
That looks lovely and that's a beautiful bra. :heart:
Verybsexy
Here is braless and wet.
https://ibb.co/qnWcyX3

For full transparency they are only lifted up like that because my arms are up and the tank top is wet. If that wasn’t the case then they would have a completely different shape. IYKYK 😉
Still a very very sexy look :rose::heart:

Back