[M4F] Schoolgirl blackmails teacher

SUBUrbandDad

Experienced
You're the school hottie. You're not doing that great in math, but you actually think your math teacher (me) is a little cute. Not strong and handsome, but cute and adorable in some way. Mostly because he gets so flustered, when you smile at him and "accidently" brush against him. He is also married.

You come up with an idea of how to improve your math grades. You get your best friend to stay late after school one Wednesday evening, when you know that I'm usually staying late to grade papers. When the school is almost empty, the two of you knock and enter my office with a cup of coffee. "Here you go Mr Miller. We thought you might need some coffee working so late." you say as you walk over to my table with the cup. Almost there, you fake a stumble and spill the coffee all over my jeans. I scream from the hot coffee and jump from my chair, the front of my pants completely soiled. "Oh my God, Mr Brown. I'm so sorry. Here let me help you with that." You quickly take off your top, revealing a lace bra holding up your quite big firm teen breasts. You then get on your knees and start rubbing the stain on the front of my pants with it.

It all happens so fast that in shock I am unable to react - my cock, however, reacts very quickly by getting hard from the top down view of your breasts and your rubbing. I start to protest... but you completely ignore me: "Oh, this is no good. We need to get these off you" you say. In one motion you unbutton and pull down my pants and underwear, revealing my hard-on. "Oh my..." you say teasingly. "Is that because of me?" You look up into my eyes with a hungry look, while your hand runs over my cock sending tremors through my body. Suddenly you wrap your mouth around my cock and start sucking me off right there. I'm so much in shock that I just stand there, but it isn't long before I start to moan and within minutes I shoot my load. You swallow it all up, before you stand up, put on your shirt and start to walk towards the door.

I finally come to my senses and say "Now wait a second Tiffany. That was highly inappropriate and could get you expelled." You turn around with a big grin on your face: "I don't think so Mr. Brown. You see, my friend Emily here recorded the whole thing on her phone. If we send the part where you clearly abuse your authority and force female students into giving you blowjobs for grades to the school board, I believe you will be the one out of a job. Oh, and maybe we should send it to Mrs Brown also?"

My jaw drops and I stutter: "W-w-hat?! But y-you can't do that!".

"Oh, I most certainly can. And if I don't start getting A's, I most certainly will."

But why stop with grades, you think, when you could have so much more fun with Mr. Brown.
- What happens next?

My kinks are humiliation, blackmail, forced anal, forced bi, milking, pegging, feminization, having my head buried in breasts, ass or pussy, and probably many more than I don't know about yet.

Limits are blood, scat and animals.

Back