Sucking on tits

Oh I can't believe I missed such a sexy, wonderful post! Mmmmm I would love this so, so much!

Obviously you need some help....I just happend to have a fairly comparable set and would be happy to take some of these guys of your...um...hands;):p:devil:

I love when he sucks my tits, giving them the attention they deserve but unfortunately don't always receive.

Sometimes when we're in bed watching TV, reading, whatever, I like for him to lay his head cross my lap so that I can cradle him and have him suckle my tits (yes, like a baby!). When he does this, I swear I can feel the sensations shoot down my stomach straight to my clit. I can't describe how hot, swollen and aroused I become enjoying the warmth and wetness of his mouth and tongue sucking my breasts and teasing my nipples to hard peaks.

Before long, this isn't enough and while he sucks my tits, I take his cock in my hand and stroke him until he's fully erect, covered with pre-cum and eager to slide it into me or better yet needing, wanting me to suck and lick him eventually letting him cum hard and deep in the back of my mouth and throat.

i'm just gonna sit here with my mouth open and finger pointing to it until i get a nice mound of flesh given to me ;)

Slow down boys. Lol that's not going to be happening. Me being self conscious was only part of my nervousness. The majority of it is having my pics on the Internet at all. Still kind of scary....so I'll just be sticking with the av. But thank you for the enthusiasm :D
From what I see you look very pretty/beautiful. Would love to see more, but only as comfortable as you are with what you do. If other people cannot/will not accept what you do; "Screw them!!!"

Slow down boys. Lol that's not going to be happening. Me being self conscious was only part of my nervousness. The majority of it is having my pics on the Internet at all. Still kind of scary....so I'll just be sticking with the av. But thank you for the enthusiasm :D
I think you are beautiful! Just put on what you are comfortable with. Those who complain; "screwnthem."

My breasts absolutely LOVE to be played with. Kissed, licked, sucked, caressed, massaged, nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, a hard hot cock squeezed tight between them thrusting away until they're covered in cum.....sign me up for any or all of it!

Your avatar just made my confidence in my own "definitely have a thing for smaller tits" assertion take another nose-dive. Mmmm hmmm.

I can only echo the words of the other male posters on this thread. I love breasts, large and small. If it is not a fetish, it's a big part of sexuality.

I have written a bunch of stories here on it. Check out my profile and the link to the stories. Lots of well-received lactation and big breast worship tales. If you like them, leave a comment. Ladies, send me a message. I ahve written stories by request...

Based on the posts above, you guys and gals might like this one.

http://www.literotica.com/s/hootie-queen

I have endless appreciation of the Lit ladies who share their intimate details with us. Where else where a man hear a openly say she loves breastplay?

Viva Lit!

From what I see you look very pretty/beautiful. Would love to see more, but only as comfortable as you are with what you do. If other people cannot/will not accept what you do; "Screw them!!!"
Oh I would. ;) I suppose once you put one picture up, if people like what they see it's only natural to ask for more. So far everyone has been nothing but respectful of my choice. :rose:

how could any sane straight man NOT like sucking on tits?! I adore it. Such a sexy foreplay aspect

Love big beautiful breasts with sensitive nipples ...mmmmm, very sexy

Back