Sucking on tits

Thank you to both of you :kiss:

I have to admit, I was a little nervous about putting up any sort of picture, but you've made me glad that I did. :heart:

With what I am seeing I would almost suggest starting an AmPic thread:devil:......but then you would probably not have time for us over here in the Daddy thread and sucking on tits thread:(

With what I am seeing I would almost suggest starting an AmPic thread:devil:......but then you would probably not have time for us over here in the Daddy thread and sucking on tits thread:(

This lady going for AmPic? makes me dizzy...

This lady going for AmPic? makes me dizzy...

Slow down boys. Lol that's not going to be happening. Me being self conscious was only part of my nervousness. The majority of it is having my pics on the Internet at all. Still kind of scary....so I'll just be sticking with the av. But thank you for the enthusiasm :D

Slow down boys. Lol that's not going to be happening. Me being self conscious was only part of my nervousness. The majority of it is having my pics on the Internet at all. Still kind of scary....so I'll just be sticking with the av. But thank you for the enthusiasm :D

Makes sense. Don't worry honey...we were just indulging in fantasy.
Boys will be boys.

Glad to hear that you won't be going to that thread actually.....like I said....if you did you wouldn't have any time for us guys over here:)

Now......where did I put that oil??????

Glad to hear that you won't be going to that thread actually.....like I said....if you did you wouldn't have any time for us guys over here:)

Now......where did I put that oil??????

already used it on your dick maybe...lol

Massaging them and slowly tracing your beautiful chest. Your soft skin smooth and warm with the oils as I circle and lightly roll your nipples.
Oh I can't believe I missed such a sexy, wonderful post! Mmmmm I would love this so, so much!

Don't worry, I have more..... :)

Mmmm......that's good.....I would love to apply some slippery oil to them......and once that has been properly worked in.......I have some "lotion" that could be applied to them......but I may need some help.......getting it out of the..........dispenser;)

Mmmm......that's good.....I would love to apply some slippery oil to them......and once that has been properly worked in.......I have some "lotion" that could be applied to them......but I may need some help.......getting it out of the..........dispenser;)

Oh no, is it clogged? Usually if you just beat it or pound it against something that will help. ;) I hope we can get it "dispensing" again, my tits love lotion!

Oh no, is it clogged? Usually if you just beat it or pound it against something that will help. ;) I hope we can get it "dispensing" again, my tits love lotion!

Do they also love a kind of white sticky bio-lotion?
There's plenty in stock.

It will usually work if it is pounded into a special receptacle, or between some soft fleshy mounds, that will get it to a point it will dispense properly;)

Sometimes it just needs to be warmed up with some friction......just need to be careful.......if it is too vigorous you could damage the dispenser:eek:

I would hate for your tits to miss out on some lotion;)

My breasts absolutely LOVE to be played with. Kissed, licked, sucked, caressed, massaged, nipples pinched, pulled and twisted, a hard hot cock squeezed tight between them thrusting away until they're covered in cum.....sign me up for any or all of it!

We could be good friends....I can make nipple and breast play into afternoon of fun and excitement....I luv licking and suck the entire breast and nipple...sucking her nipple deep into my mouth....pinching and pulling

Damn those are one fine pair. Sucking and licking and just doing it again and again while watching you squirm, sliding a hand down to find you wet and make your hip arch up as your clit gets teased. Bur rising up and sliding inside that tight cleavage, fucking them with a hot throbbing cock and waiting for your tongue your luscious lips.

Mmm ... that feels too much

My breasts are not sensitive, so sucking them does nothing special for me. Overall, I love having my body kissed, licked and sucked from head to toe, but please don't get fixated on my boobs.

damn LL, i'm sorry to hear that. i think you're the first woman to admit they DIDN'T have some sort of boob sensitivity.

breast sucking is even better when it's 2 women involved ;)

tit-suck.jpg

tit-sucking-69.jpg

673_1000.jpg

It will usually work if it is pounded into a special receptacle, or between some soft fleshy mounds, that will get it to a point it will dispense properly;)

Sometimes it just needs to be warmed up with some friction......just need to be careful.......if it is too vigorous you could damage the dispenser:eek:

I would hate for your tits to miss out on some lotion;)

Mmmmmm.....I think I have just the soft, fleshy mounds for the job. ;)

We could be good friends....I can make nipple and breast play into afternoon of fun and excitement....I luv licking and suck the entire breast and nipple...sucking her nipple deep into my mouth....pinching and pulling

Oh you sound divine....I would be a quivering, panting, soaking wet mess under your ministrations....my nipples are tingling just thinking about it.....

Damn those are one fine pair. Sucking and licking and just doing it again and again while watching you squirm, sliding a hand down to find you wet and make your hip arch up as your clit gets teased. Bur rising up and sliding inside that tight cleavage, fucking them with a hot throbbing cock and waiting for your tongue your luscious lips.

Mmm ... that feels too much

Why thank you, I do enjoy them :)

Mmmmmm it's been too long since I've had a hot throbbing cock between my tits, would love for you to slide in there....

Back