Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

A big WELCOME PallidaMors. Hope to PM with you later. Still at work and trying to calm down this boner I've had all day.

All I've managed to do today is dream of sharing a nice cock with my sexy wife:)

Imagine being at one of Lady C's little get togethers. I don't think my hard on would ever go down, just from the memories.

Imagine being at one of Lady C's little get togethers. I don't think my hard on would ever go down, just from the memories.

I think Lady C should start a male harem.....we could lazes around with our cocks ready for her call to action!

I think you will find that it won't take much coaxing. In my opinion the hottest thing I ever experienced was when I was eating her as I watched her sucking him. She looked down at me and said "Why don't you come up here and help me." The next thing I knew she was moaning encouragement as I sucked my first dick. We are trying to make arrangements to with a new friend to do it again. This time she says she wants to see me with a mouthful of cum. I'll let y'all know how that turns out. As excited as it gets her, I'm looking forward to it.

I dream of hearing this daily!

I think Lady C should start a male harem.....we could lazes around with our cocks ready for her call to action!

I have often fantasized about it, but not many men can measure up to the standards set by my male minion/husband Billy-boy....both physical and emotional standards. I've been spoiled, darlin'.

I have often fantasized about it, but not many men can measure up to the standards set by my male minion/husband Billy-boy....both physical and emotional standards. I've been spoiled, darlin'.

Then spoil your self even more!
Just think, several pantySluts at your beckon call!:nana::nana::nana: Kept hard by play'n with each other!:D
Ready for your command:cool:
& the dynamic will play against each other for your pleasure:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Count me in, & oh, btw, I have on my very cool & sexy red lace thong today:eek:

Then spoil your self even more!
Just think, several pantySluts at your beckon call!:nana::nana::nana: Kept hard by play'n with each other!:D
Ready for your command:cool:
& the dynamic will play against each other for your pleasure:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Count me in, & oh, btw, I have on my very cool & sexy red lace thong today:eek:

I love red lace molded over a man's cock and balls.

I love red lace molded over a man's cock and balls.

hummm, thanks, I love wearing panties for you!
& can I watch with Billy tonight?
I saw what you are planning.....sounds so so delicious!

Originally Posted by docisin
Mr. Briggs, I have read your story about 10 times-seriously, and it never fails to get me hard and horny as hell. So thanks for one HOT fucking story.

Oh, BTW, maybe this is what everyone has in mind:

http://www.redtube.com/1673

That was FANTASTIC!

That video is my ultimate fantasy......that is so hot

I have another incident to report but it'll take time to write up properly. I'll post a followup tonight or tomorrow, but for now let me just say it happened 9 days ago (Saturday the 6th) and it was quite amazing. :D

I have another incident to report but it'll take time to write up properly. I'll post a followup tonight or tomorrow, but for now let me just say it happened 9 days ago (Saturday the 6th) and it was quite amazing. :D

I can'y wait

Okay, I'm inspired. :D

Last weekend, my wife and I went to visit some friends who wanted "maid service." My wife began by occupying the man's (Jon's) time - making out with him, feeling him up and then, after a short time, allowing him to rider her like a pony. :)

All the while, his wife Tess had me in the master bath and was dressing me in my red satin maid uniform, petticoat, thigh highs, heels, collar and wig. We did my makeup together. By the time we were done, my wife and Jon were still at it, but they had slowed down just a bit. Tess handed me a towel and ordered me to dry any sweat that I noticed and to be as unobtrusive as possible. So we walked over to the bed and I began - off Jon's shoulders, my wife's breasts, etc. Tess then ordered me to pay extra special attention to Jon's lower back and buttocks, making sure to wipe firmly and massage his muscles as I worked. Jon and my wife clearly enjoyed the attention. Once Tess was convinced I aware of the parameters of my task, she lowered her head, raised my skirt and petticoats, and began sucking my engorged cock. My wife made sure I didn't get too distracted and continued to direct my attention as Tess suckled me expertly.

About five minutes later, my wife and Jon took a breather and Tess pushed me onto the bed face up. She unrolled a condom onto my "clit" and slid down firmly, riding me well and making sure to show off her muscle control with each stroke. As she rode me she told me to make appropriately slutty girl sounds to show how much I was enjoying myself (it was not hard to fake this at all!). My wife was inspired and somewhat disappointed that Jon had not cum with her, but she and Tess has an excellent idea. They told Jon to mover over to the head of the bed and masturbate onto my face! All the while they were egging him on, telling him to cum on the slut's face, give the maid a good tip for her service, etc., and telling me to moan and cry out to show him how much I wanted him to cum on me. It took only minutes for the first drops to spatter my face but Jon got carried away with his strokes and that was all I was able to taste, as the rest overshot the mark and landed on the pillow next to me. As those sole drops hit my face, I came deep inside Tess's tight pussy, filling the condom completely. This was the first time I had "serviced" these friends before (though we've known them for some time), so I was not ordered to clean him up nor his mess.

However, they got off the bed and went outside to the covered porch, telling me to clean myself up, touch up my makeup, and meet them outside. By the time I had done so, it was full dark, thankfully! Tess sat down in front of me and I brushed her hair for almost an hour as everyone rested. My wife then decided that tonight would be the night she took care of a several-week desire for their roommate Mike, so Jon went up to Mike's room and brought him down. He was totally unsurprised or bothered to see me as "Maid Ginger" and just relaxed with my wife's feet in his lap as they all had a drink or two.

Mike and my wife continued to flirt and eventually Mike decided that Ginger needed a few shots of tequila. Tess, Jon and my wife decided this was a great idea, and I was ordered to take three back to back, which I did. I was quite tipsy at this point (given that I'd had several before we started to play) but very relaxed and happy.

My wife then took Mike's hand and headed up to his bedroom, leaving Jon, Tess and I on the porch. Tess was by now sitting next to me. She told Jon to stand up and take off the shorts he'd put on after earlier events. He tried to decline but she insisted. She reached out to him and pulled his waist close to her and lifted her face up to kiss him as he stood over her. At the same time she pushed my face toward his cock, which had begun to harden once more. I took the hint and opened wide, letting him slide into my mouth. His shaft hardened almost immediately and I began working my face forward and back, feeling his wet velvety cock slide across my tongue and the last dribbles of his previous orgasm leak out. Tess took a break from the kiss to say, over and over again, "This is SO hot! Wow, this is so damned sexy!" while her husband fucked my face.

Sometime after (time was a little bit fuzzy with the tequila :D ) Jon pulled out of my mouth and Tess suggested we move back to the bedroom. I giggled like the girly slut they wanted me to be and tottered up onto my heels once more. Tess playfully rubbed my satin-covered ass and nudged me back into the house and to their bedroom. "Hands and knees!" she ordered and I complied, making sure to wave my ass a few times.

Tess disappeared for a minute. When she came back into the room, she was wearing a black leather harness and her large purple dildo. She told me she was going to fuck her maid and then proceeded to lube me up slowly and gently. I couldn't help the happy sounds I was making, so Tess suggested Jon give me something to suck on as she fucked me. He stepped right back over the other side of the bed and my mouth dropped right over his cock as if I'd never stopped. Her "cock" was in my ass and his was in my mouth and I was in heaven! I could taste his pre-cum building up again, drop after drop as he fucked my face and watched his wife fuck my ass.

Unfortunately, before he was able to cum, we heard a big thump and a sort of crash from upstairs as Mike and my wife were playing. It didn't sound particularly good so we had to stop and investigate. It wasn't particularly serious but my wife had fallen off the bed and that sort of spoiled everyone's mood for the night at the silliness of everything.

So anyway, that was the last time I've sucked cock with a woman present. Interestingly, it was a new cock AND a new woman. :D We are hoping for another visit to their house this weekend, this time WITHOUT the random crash from upstairs. :p

This is a hot thread

It's hard to imagine anything better than a cock in my mouth, but having a woman present or sharing with me does make it even better. If it was wrong it wouldn't feel so perfect. My mouth wouldn't seem like it was doing what it was made for when wrapped around a beautiful soft, then hard, yet velvety cock, urging it to release its reward and please its owner.

Publish It

Maid Ginger, you were rocking the other night (not just the night you were writing about, when you were writing the previous post). You could give it a title and call it a story, I'd give it a FIVE!

Back