Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

Years ago I shared a freinds cock with his wife. She was very turned on watching me suck it and even more turned on watching him suck mine.

Me, I was just turned on...LOL

I'm turned on just reading this stuff:D

Read how LadyC and her friends used me (her post on page 84) and that wasn't everything. After Jake made a deposit in her, LadyC sat on my face while Kay continued to rude my cock after I had come. I was used and abused. My cock and lips were raw for days. It was fan-fucking-tastic sex, and I do it again and again if LadyC allows.

willing

I have a buddy and we have talked about sucking but both agree that a woman present would be the most comfortable to explore...haha any ladies out there good at coaching??

I have a buddy and we have talked about sucking but both agree that a woman present would be the most comfortable to explore...haha any ladies out there good at coaching??

It is most pleasurable to suck cock with a woman watching and coaching. Recently, I had not one, but two women watching as I knelt before a man, took his fine cock into my mouth and held on as he roughly fucked my mouth, driving his cock down my throat until he came with a flood of cum filling my mouth. one of the women, Kay kissed me sharing the delicious cream.

Later, the women reawakened the young man's cock, and then rolled me over for an ass fucking rougher than any I had ever experienced. It was a great afternoon.

This evening I'm going over to the house of a couple we know, our best-ever swing-friends. Armed with half a bottle of tequila and a bottle of red wine, I hope to seduce them into letting me suck Jon's cock while his wife watches us. Wish me luck! :D

This evening I'm going over to the house of a couple we know, our best-ever swing-friends. Armed with half a bottle of tequila and a bottle of red wine, I hope to seduce them into letting me suck Jon's cock while his wife watches us. Wish me luck! :D

Luck? I wish you happy hard cock fun too!:D:nana::nana::nana:
& you need to tell us all!:D

Well, no cocks were sucked or played with last night - they didn't want to do more than flirt and have more tame kinds of fun until my wife can join us again on another occasion. So we put the guy-guy fun on the back burner for now. There will be other occasions. :)

if any ladies would like to chat please give me a private message. I love talking about sucking cock with women.
thanks,
kevin

Well, no cocks were sucked or played with last night - they didn't want to do more than flirt and have more tame kinds of fun until my wife can join us again on another occasion. So we put the guy-guy fun on the back burner for now. There will be other occasions. :)

We wait......drum roll please:)

Read how LadyC and her friends used me (her post on page 84) and that wasn't everything. After Jake made a deposit in her, LadyC sat on my face while Kay continued to rude my cock after I had come. I was used and abused. My cock and lips were raw for days. It was fan-fucking-tastic sex, and I do it again and again if LadyC allows.

Bill, nice to see you post, I am sure you have before but today is the first time I had a chance to see a post. I enjoy her posts and yours as well. :)

John and I love to play with bi guys and couples with Bi guys. I get extremely wet watching and helping with the guys play......It has been awhile and we need us to find some "playtime"!!!!!! It is ssssooo HOT and SEXY!!!

:heart::heart::kiss:

John and I love to play with bi guys and couples with Bi guys. I get extremely wet watching and helping with the guys play......It has been awhile and we need us to find some "playtime"!!!!!! It is ssssooo HOT and SEXY!!!

:heart::heart::kiss:

One of my favorite memories was of a foursome my husband and I enjoyed with another couple with a bi husband. After Mary had fucked my husband dry, she and I were sharing her husband's cock when my husband nudged his way between us and joined in. When the man came, the three of us shared a long, cum laced kiss.

One of my favorite memories was of a foursome my husband and I enjoyed with another couple with a bi husband. After Mary had fucked my husband dry, she and I were sharing her husband's cock when my husband nudged his way between us and joined in. When the man came, the three of us shared a long, cum laced kiss.

Me next time:D:nana::nana::nana:

Perfect, simply perfect.

Back