Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

One of my favorite scenarios. So many women are tired of giving blow jobs and never liked it. Then all of a sudden they find themselves watching as a guy gives their guy a blow job.

Different responses from the girls. Shock, disgust, turned on, etc.

This is my number 1 fantasy that really turns me on. I’ve even found a phone sex line that specializes in this and I have called several times. It just turns me on so much to fantasize about being on my knees and sucking another man’s cock while a woman watches and encourages me .
I’m straight but I just can’t seem to stop thinking about big hard juicy cocks and how much I want to suck one and it really turns me on to fantasize about a woman being there and encouraging me.

I had a girlfriend years ago that liked to watch me suck a BBC.
She would be clothed and just watch and encourage me.
I sucked a 9" dick in front of her numerous times.

My wife has had me suck a big black 10" dildo a few times while I fucked her.
Hottest part was her encouraging me and calling me names. Saying things like "show me how much you love being a cocksucker and fuck me harder you fucking faggot."

That was an unexpected arousal and almost made me nut when I heard that. Still gets me hard just thinking about it. 😊

A lot of fantasies that my wife and I share include me playing with and sucking a cock with her. We'd both kneel in front of a nicely shaved one with tight balls. Hands all over with a lot of oiled up rubbing and touching between the three of us.

A lot of fantasies that my wife and I share include me playing with and sucking a cock with her. We'd both kneel in front of a nicely shaved one with tight balls. Hands all over with a lot of oiled up rubbing and touching between the three of us.
I highly, highly recommend it. ;)

Some of you might enjoy my recent story about a couple bi-dads having a fling and getting caught in flagrante. This thread's theme ends up being central to the tale.

Back