Suck hungry bi-curious straight men who have used Grindr....

Beandip478

Really Experienced
...does it work? I tried a while back, for a little while, but could not find the right cock attached to the right guy in the right location. You guys who have succeeded using Grindr, any suggestions?

I used it for a while. I did meet up with a coupe of guys, and one in particular has become a good friend. There are loads of guys who promise you everything, but flake out when you actually make the commitment to meet up.

I've used scruff and manhunt in the past. Had success with both, but it wasn't exactly easy. If you want success, you have to be willing to show your face, be honest about your stats, and seem real. I would also suggest only looking for that in a profile as well. You also may need to make concessions as to what you're looking for.

The odds of you finding that perfect cock on the perfect guy near you isn't great. That's why I like to pursue men as if I were looking for a friend but making it clear what I want (NSA, LTR, whatever). I know he's a top, he knows I'm a vers btm, we both want to bang, but is he cool? If so, you just might find that a 5" guy with a sense of humor is way more fun to fuck than an 8" stud whose nervous and thinking about his wife catching him the entire time.

I have good results from doublelist. My hit rate is about 1 out of 4 that respond to my ad.

I started using Grindr in earnest a few days ago and panicked and quickly logged out. The reason? It worked. 😄 Strange as it sounds, after so many years of having this fantasy of sucking a big cock, the discovery that there were a bunch of such men just a few miles away, ready to go, made me panic. It got all too real too quickly.
Now, I have to take a moment to ask myself if I really want to go through with it, and if so, then when I find the right man on Grindr, I have to be ready to get in my car and go.

I started using Grindr in earnest a few days ago and panicked and quickly logged out. The reason? It worked. 😄 Strange as it sounds, after so many years of having this fantasy of sucking a big cock, the discovery that there were a bunch of such men just a few miles away, ready to go, made me panic. It got all too real too quickly.
Now, I have to take a moment to ask myself if I really want to go through with it, and if so, then when I find the right man on Grindr, I have to be ready to get in my car and go.
I know the feeling. I'm afraid of the whole stranger meetup, then being able to perform lol

I know the feeling! Lol, oh if I could count the times I was feeling just a little horny that suddenly turned into a full-blown fuck-fest within the hour 😂. Those were the days!

Sniffies.com works well when I visit larger towns. You can see who is nearby on a map. I never use it in my home town since I am married and DL. I only like giving and getting handjobs. I have found a few opportunities to find guys who are into that as well.

I visited a bigger town not long ago with my wife to see her family. Nothing like a few days with the in-laws to make you horny. They don’t drink coffee which alone is reason to hate them. So on a Saturday morning I went to a Walmart to buy coffee for their coffee pot. I checked sniffies and started chatting with a guy who was nearby. He actually drove to Walmart - only a mile or so - parked. I met him in the parking lot, got in his car and jacked him off right there in his car. We both went back to our wives happy. That was a fun time!

Yep, easier than ever to find someone to play with. Just have to actually want to do it.

Sniffies.com works well when I visit larger towns. You can see who is nearby on a map. I never use it in my home town since I am married and DL. I only like giving and getting handjobs. I have found a few opportunities to find guys who are into that as well.

I visited a bigger town not long ago with my wife to see her family. Nothing like a few days with the in-laws to make you horny. They don’t drink coffee which alone is reason to hate them. So on a Saturday morning I went to a Walmart to buy coffee for their coffee pot. I checked sniffies and started chatting with a guy who was nearby. He actually drove to Walmart - only a mile or so - parked. I met him in the parking lot, got in his car and jacked him off right there in his car. We both went back to our wives happy. That was a fun time!
So hot

I know the feeling. I'm afraid of the whole stranger meetup, then being able to perform lol
Same thing happened to me on sniffies. There are lots of cock hungry guys out there just like us. I want to suck a cock real bad but need to find the right situation.

Good luck

Back