Submissive names for males

lowcollar

Really Experienced
What are your favorite names to call your male sub? Subs, what do you most like to be called? I personally liked to be called a bitch, whore and a cunt. but, there are others, depending on the role play.

Cunt is my new favorite word! It’s so exciting to see text messages from him with just that word followed by the instructions I’m given to act out!
Being degraded and being called a fat cunt just makes the sissy whore I am come out in force.

I present as female…..there was an occasion when I was in the wrong place…..the wrong crowd…..very frightening people. An older gentleman intervened…..he had heard enough as he got into his car….he was calm….very much so….he pointedly told me not to wander off again….and casually said “you guys know how it is with these little cunts”. Off we went….I was kind of hysterical….they had started to cut my clothes….my rescuer (Jack) could not have been more knowing.
Yes in case you’re wondering my lovely knight in armor was rewarded (all I had, whatever pleased him) So if I’m “a little cunt” so be it.

I present as female…..there was an occasion when I was in the wrong place…..the wrong crowd…..very frightening people. An older gentleman intervened…..he had heard enough as he got into his car….he was calm….very much so….he pointedly told me not to wander off again….and casually said “you guys know how it is with these little cunts”. Off we went….I was kind of hysterical….they had started to cut my clothes….my rescuer (Jack) could not have been more knowing.
Yes in case you’re wondering my lovely knight in armor was rewarded (all I had, whatever pleased him) So if I’m “a little cunt” so be it.
You are so lucky he was there. I hope I'm man enough to step in if the situation arises.

Pindick, bitch slut, cuck, bathroom bitch, ass licker... I could go on but these are all pretty graphic and won't sit well with some folks as it is, so I better stop.

Obviously, I am one of those who "...like being called degrading and kinky names." (But only by my domme. Anyone else, and thems fightin' words.)

My late wife called me her slut. It was a loving term. She knew that I was hers to do with how she pleased.
She knew she could do anything she wanted with me or to me, anywhere and any time.

been called about everything in the book here, i guess the most humiliating yet a turn on are, queer, queer bitch, queer pussy, pussy, cocksucker, dicksucker, and maybe the lowest...queer cumsucker.

Cocksucker though not gender specific is excellent for pussie bois
been called about everything in the book here, i guess the most humiliating yet a turn on are, queer, queer bitch, queer pussy, pussy, cocksucker, dicksucker, and maybe the lowest...queer cumsucker.

Back