Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition

Yes nowissthetime, but those women have exceptional genes.
When I put on weight, I put it around my face and in other unpleasant places, and I look anything But good.

I don't mind men who are attracted only to super models, you can't stop nature and it's their right. Just like nobody should hold ot against me that I'm only attracted to certain types of men.

I only have an issue with men who attack women based on their appearance, in public spheres that have nothing to do with sex.

Any male not turned out by this needs to check his sexuality. Point blank. Or is brainwashed by the clothes hanger fashion industry founded by gay fashion designers.

ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x160011_tk6_0357-rawpfinal1920.jpg

3t2cvf-l.jpg

That's offensive on SO many levels.

It's offensive cause you are brainwashed by the gay fashion industry, lol.

Check your sexuality. If I were a red-blooded dude, I'd smash with the force of Zeus.

591317631e00003a006223bc.jpeg

Lol, like a middle school boy, won't admit that Ashley is superior in every way against his no hip boy shaped ideals. Just too proud.

Point proven. Lol!

600full-sophia-loren.jpg

Oh and La Raza troll is still here spamming? Lol. What a gnat. Spending all that time and energy trolling. Loser.

Last edited:
Well, my job is done here. I also have an e-stalker pouting and sniffing my ass como un gato.

I mean just think about it, if someone thinks that one is so inferior, why spend 24/7 following them around? My first e-stalker four years into the board. Lol. I feel so flattered. :heart:

Dude.
Yes, I'm a woman.
But I'm sane enough not to take myself seriously, and to agree that men have the right to be attracted to and masturbate to whomever they want.
Someone rightfully mentioned the double standard of feminazis, who never force pictures of men who are ugly or out of shape, onto women's magazines.

So I'm with you on this one, and you often make me laugh.

But please drop the racist comments and slurs about blacks. Those are ugly and enough is enough.

Well said!

And they say women are mean to other women when it's been nothing but childish males in here criticizing this beautiful woman, not counting BB's troll.

Lol, none of those women posted have a big gut, signs of unhealthy fat. Research has shown the pear/hourglass shape is healthier than the apple shape. Facts!

Her weight is stored on her hips and breasts. She doesn't look like a man or underdeveloped girl like some of you paedos love.

Yes she is bigger than your average Hollyweird Anorexic celebrity. But that's because they are the ones that are too small corrupted by the diet industry which makes money convincing women that they are too fat.

Ashley is a breath of fresh air making $$$, while some of your balding asses are at home with limp noodles and unwilling wives. And I love her for that.

Ashley is a breath of fresh air making $$$, while some of your balding asses are at home with limp noodles and unwilling wives. And I love her for that.

She's still overweight and will only become more so. That's not to say she doesn't appeal to some, or that Twiggy types don't appeal to some as well.

I saw a commercial the other night showing several fat women showing off their lingerie, prancing around the set in bra and panties declaring how sexy they felt and how proud they were to show it off. I know why this commercial was made and who it was made for, and why, but I must say I found it depressing and absurd. Whenever I see a skinny starved girl trying to look cool I feel the same way. My interests are somewhere in between.

There are so many girls on the Net, why bother with Sport's Illustrated?

Good point; SI is irrelevant and headed for redundency, which is why they are trying fat girls, just as Playboy tried girls with their clothes on for a while.

What's new becomes old and the wanton sexual availability of women, even manufactured, never goes out of style or out of range.

Back