Do you want to fuck your sister in law, and why?

Tell us more about the gorgeousness. Assuming, of course, that she is in fact gorgeous.
Oh she really is. And the combination of her level of gorgeousness and a great mind is such a rarity.

I'm 5'8" and she barely comes up to my shoulder, so if she's next to me she looks up at me with big brown eyes that just make me melt. She has a beautiful smile and just generally moves with grace. Her naturally blonde hair, while not exactly long, flows in gorgeous waves....

*sigh*

When my brother first started dating her, sure. She was cute, friendly, nice, all attractive qualities.

Now, no way. She is spiteful, vindictive, and has caused tons of grief and heartache for the family. She's the type that, at a family gathering, everyone can be having a good time and then she gets there and the mood instantly changes.

Expects others to change plans to suit her (cancel cookouts that have been planned long in advance because something came up last minute for her, not caring that others have adjusted work and social schedules to be there)

I wouldn't want to give her an ounce of pleasure. I also wouldn't want to think that she was ever a reason I came

Oh she really is. And the combination of her level of gorgeousness and a great mind is such a rarity.

I'm 5'8" and she barely comes up to my shoulder, so if she's next to me she looks up at me with big brown eyes that just make me melt. She has a beautiful smile and just generally moves with grace. Her naturally blonde hair, while not exactly long, flows in gorgeous waves....

*sigh*
How very lovely. You don't sound too bad yourself :)

How did the first time come about with the multiple one?
Palm Springs. A few years before we were married. quick version. Wife at pool, future SIL in shower, future in laws out somewhere. Jumped in the shower ended up fucking. Took a huge gamble, not about getting laid as I knew that was in the cards well before, but whether she could keep her mouth shut.

Palm Springs. A few years before we were married. quick version. Wife at pool, future SIL in shower, future in laws out somewhere. Jumped in the shower ended up fucking. Took a huge gamble, not about getting laid as I knew that was in the cards well before, but whether she could keep her mouth shut.
Congrats. The fear that my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, etc., would not keep their mouths shut has always deterred me.

I certainly wouldn't. She's the only person I've ever felt hatred for in my life.

However, I might consider leaving her tied up at the rough sex club on gangbang night and 'forget' to give the guys her safeword.. :devilish:

On second thought, I wouldn't - she might enjoy it.

I certainly wouldn't. She's the only person I've ever felt hatred for in my life.

However, I might consider leaving her tied up at the rough sex club on gangbang night and 'forget' to give the guys her safeword.. :devilish:

On second thought, I wouldn't - she might enjoy it.
Oh, my. What did she do to you?

Nope and nope. My wife sister might have the body my wife would kill for however any attraction for me vanished the first time she opened her mouth, one poisonous bitch. Whilst my brothers wife like all his prior girlfriends is absolutely stunning to look at if not my personal type, clever 6 figure salary with her London job still haven’t managed to draw her into a conservation out of her in all the years they been together let alone a sign she has a sense of humour can’t say I’ve ever been tempted. Still envious of the number of relationships my brothers had and his constant ability to bat above his weight thou over the years.

I have four sisters in law, I don't want to fuck any of them because each and every one of them are a pain in the arse. I would rather spend the rest of my life jacking off than fucking any of them

"I'm not shackled by forgotten words and bonds, And the ink stains that are dried upon some line"

Meaning I have a GF/partner - but we are not married. But she has given me a dead serious "hall pass" to fuck her half sister if the occasion arises. Something of a cross between helping her sister out who is in a sexless marriage and she wants a "hall pass" for a 1970's rock star. I think I have the much better chance!

Her sister is cute, blonde, compact, waxed down there. We flirt like crazy. But the occasion has not arisen and I'm not sure I want to deal with any potential fall out - no matter how much the hall pass has been given and emphasized.

Flirting is fun enough.

I was married once and could honestly answer no. She had four sisters and only one was the least bit attractive to me. She came on to me once and I told her “no, you have too much baggage”. I was correct- her aromantic sis and I were separated & depressed at the time, she was staying in our house with two children fleeing an abusive asshole… it would not have been a good idea.

Back