Do you want to fuck your sister in law, and why?

I have posted that I want to fuck my sisterinlaw. She's visiting right now. She's wearing black super tight leggings and a tight top. She's half white half filipino. Long black hair. About 5ft 8, all legs and at least a 34D on a 115lb frame. The fact that I am not currently blowing her sisters back out because she's an old lady in a young womans body makes me want to fuck her even more. I'd love to find out if she makes the same face my wife makes when she cums. I hope I don't get a hard on.
I have posted that I want to fuck my sisterinlaw. She's visiting right now. She's wearing black super tight leggings and a tight top. She's half white half filipino. Long black hair. About 5ft 8, all legs and at least a 34D on a 115lb frame. The fact that I am not currently blowing her sisters back out because she's an old lady in a young womans body makes me want to fuck her even more. I'd love to find out if she makes the same face my wife makes when she cums. I hope I don't get a hard on.
She must know she's driving you nuts.

My wife wasn't yet a hotwife when I first met her brother and his wife Hilda. Hilda is a formidable lady of prodigious intellect and body - very sturdy with large knockers. As the years passed by Ginger got into hotwifing, and the bright SIL read the signs and asked Ginger what was going on with us. My wife spilt the beans to Hilda, who relayed the info back to her husband, and soon the pair of them announced to us they too were interested in 'The Lifestyle'.

BIL and Hilda developed their swinging life totally separate from us until one weekend we took them to the nudist resort we occasionally frequented. What a shocker that was, to suddenly see Hilda bare bush naked for the first time!

Years passed... Ginger and I were invited to a hallmark birthday of a lady swinger friend of BIL's and Hilda's. The theme of the party was that birthday girl was to lie blindfolded and naked on a bed in a spare bedroom, to be visited by each male at the party in turn. Ginger and Hilda were to fluff the males before they visited the naked birthday girl, which meant that I was going to get my dick into Hilda'a mouth! And so it came to pass, although side by side with my inevitably territorial wife. I remember looking down at my dick buried in Hilda's mouth thinking I never thought this day would ever happen

I would for sure! It helps that many years my brother in law posted a bunch of photos on Facebook with her… featuring her upper body prominently. Not revealing by any means (well, except a bit of one where she’s leaning over), but wow!

Honestly though, I would have fucked my ex's sister. Well at least early in our marriage anyways. She was a red head with freckles, beautiful brown eyes, and a killer body. Sadly time, and poor life choices, took their toll on her and her appeal to me waned severely.

Back