M Seeking M to RP You Fucked My SIL

Sassyunicorn

Really Really Experienced
I don't think this fits any other category on the Lit forums, so I'll try it here. I know this is long, but please read the entire message and follow it closely, otherwise the fantasy will be ruined.

Background:
In real life, I had a very long affair with my ex-wife's sister. She's a beautiful, sexy woman. A real girl next door type that every man dreams about. While we were having our affair, we always wanted to have a threesome, both with a man and another woman. But being the state of our relationship and the affair, it was too risky to expose ourselves in that way. It was disappointing, because of all the things we did together, I never got to see her with another man. I knew some other men that she had dated before she met her husband, but I obviously wasn't able to talk to them about her.

The RP:
1. Send me a PM expressing interest in the affair I had with my ex-wife's sister. In your first PM, tell me your age and marital status. It would help if you are genuinely interested in the topic of an affair with a sister-in-law, but if you aren't, be creative enough to be able to fake it. :) I get PMs quite often on Lit from people interested in this affair, so please let me know you are answering this specific thread in your first PM.
2. I'll reply with a description of her and some details about our affair.
3. As you read my reply, you realize you probably know her.
4. Send me a reply to see if she is the woman you are thinking of.
5. Intrigued that I may have finally found someone else that has been with her, I'll reply asking you some clarifying questions and give more details. You'll have enough details by this time to be able to formulate a believable, plausible story about your time with her.
6. You confirm she is indeed the woman you are thinking about and you tell me every detail of the encounter.
7. I am not a cuck in this scenario. I'm just interested in talking to someone else that has been with her and sharing those experiences with each other. She and I kept our affair a closely guarded secret, so you won't know anything about us. She's told you about me (these details will come out in the PMs), but it will be a shock to you learning she was sleeping with me. You and I never knew each other. You slept with her after our affair had ended. It would be awesome if you can keep this going with more stories about her. Possibly, you are currently having an affair with her and you can send me a surprise message every so often with details of your latest interaction. The possibilities are endless.

About you:
You can be a man of any legal age, race, etc., from anywhere in the world. It would be better for me if you are honest about your age, marital status, etc., but I'll never be able to verify that, so just make it believable. I think we can do this without giving away her location, so don't bother telling me where you are located unless you are going to say that you met her on a business trip or vacation somewhere. We are located in the US, so you'll most likely have met her here in the US. In my first reply, I'll tell you some general information about her hobbies and interests, so you can use those as how you know her (or you can get creative and claim to be her neighbor, friend of her husband's, etc.).
Please be creative and able to put together a great, believable story using bits of information I give you. You'll need to piece the information together like pieces of a puzzle. To make it more realistic, the conversation will flow organically, so I won't be spoon feeding you information. This will give you the ability to tap into your creativeness to come up with something all on your own without it feeling like I influenced your story. One liners, no punctuation, bad sentence structure will not work. I appreciate stories that have some build-up before the sex. Tell me how you know her and the events that led to you having sex. This can take place over several PMs or via email. I'm in no rush. I'd rather it feel real than to be rushed and shoddy. You can do whatever you want in the sex scene, but nothing abusive and it MUST have been consensual. She is married, so you'll have to work in how this happened without her husband finding out.

I'll give you more information during our conversation, but like I said before, it'll be organic and not specifically called out. You'll learn more about me and her, and you'll hear all the real life hot BIL/SIL cheating stories you care to read about!

I will not share photos of her. Her privacy and true identity will be kept private and will be respected.

Thanks!

Back