Do you want to fuck your sister in law, and why?

Yes, and then no.

She is my older brother's wife. I was in high school when he introduced us, but the two of them didn't get really serious until I was leaving for college a couple summers later.

I was 18 and she would have been 21. She and my brother had bought me and my friends beers for a weekend party. She was wearing a thin red sundress, it was breezy and sunny out. The sun showed her petite, tight, athletic silhouette, the breeze blew her hem up her thighs a bit, and it was obvious she had no bra on. It was difficult not to stare at her in front of my brother. At that particular moment, certainly, absolutely, and definitely yes, and I had the erection to prove it.

30+ years have since passed. She is still a very good looking woman. But now she is my *sister*. Like there are few memories anymore where she is not present in the family. So no.
And so the moment passed. Such is life.

my friend, also my current room mate, is very friendly with her elder sister's husband, because he is crazy for bareback anal and the wife prefers felatio as her sex choice.

It was something I was never real proud of, and this was back when I was about 22 and still single, my sister-in-law and younger brother, who had only been married about 2 years and had a kid, were having problems and in divorce proceedings. We were hugging and she was crying on my shoulder one night when alone and we started kissing. We ended up on the couch. I had her breasts out and had my hand down her pants fingering her. She pulled her pants down to make her receiving the pleasure easier and she started rubbing on my hard cock through my pants. I asked her if she wanted me to take it out and she said no, because she said she knew if she saw it she would want it. I then went down on her and tongue fucked her to orgasm. Yes, I wanted so much to fuck her that night...but she still had that "I'm still married" feeling that she said she couldn't have lived with if we had gone that far....

It was something I was never real proud of, and this was back when I was about 22 and still single, my sister-in-law and younger brother, who had only been married about 2 years and had a kid, were having problems and in divorce proceedings. We were hugging and she was crying on my shoulder one night when alone and we started kissing. We ended up on the couch. I had her breasts out and had my hand down her pants fingering her. She pulled her pants down to make her receiving the pleasure easier and she started rubbing on my hard cock through my pants. I asked her if she wanted me to take it out and she said no, because she said she knew if she saw it she would want it. I then went down on her and tongue fucked her to orgasm. Yes, I wanted so much to fuck her that night...but she still had that "I'm still married" feeling that she said she couldn't have lived with if we had gone that far....
Cheating logic is so weird. Like your brother would be cool if he knew you ate his wife's pussy. I hope it all worked out for everyone

Cheating logic is so weird. Like your brother would be cool if he knew you ate his wife's pussy. I hope it all worked out for everyone
Agreed logic was weird. That's why I said even what we did bothered me after. There was still a chance of theem staying together. But they did divorce. As far as I know, my brother never knew anything about it.

I would. I would have block out how annoying she is, but if it's just a quick one and done I would definitely be up for that.

It would have to be a quickie. She would be too annoying otherwise, but she does have a great body.

When I had sister in laws… maybe. They were all honestly repulsive for different reasons but if they were willing to drop their bad attitudes… then again their sister never was, hence why we’re no longer married. I’m glad I didn’t fuck my sisters in law. My ex was mistake enough.

Giving future wives and sisters in law a chance to be better people and hoping for that, if it wasn’t obvious. Love is usually better the more you practice it.

Have 3. Fucked one multiple times. Hate one with a passion of 1 million suns and would rather go celibate. the other just isn’t my type although she did give me a bj once at a party.
How did the first time come about with the multiple one?

I did want to once upon a time. She was living with us, beautiful curvy body, long dark hair, very shy. I caught glimpses of her nude a few times by accident. Unfortunately we had a falling out and well I didn't want her after that.
Please let us know how to glance nudity accidentally. That's some pretty good luck.

I wanted to fuck my first wife’s sisters. And I did fuck the oldest and the youngest. never got the chance to fuck the middle one.

Just once if possible. She looks like a tattooed fake titty stripper, but reality she was a school teacher, sort of. Kind of a everyone look at me all the time freaks. Can't stand that type of personality but damn. Just once would be amazing.

My current wife doesn’t have any sisters… although one of my brothers has a wife I would love to have sex with. My late first wife’s sister was very attractive, and if there had been a hint she was interested, I’d have gone for it, and my wife would’ve been okay with it.
As highlighted...she is also a sister-in-law
....so..why would you love to have sex with your brother's wife?

My current wife doesn’t have any sisters… although one of my brothers has a wife I would love to have sex with. My late first wife’s sister was very attractive, and if there had been a hint she was interested, I’d have gone for it, and my wife would’ve been okay with it.
God bless that lovely late wife of yours. A rare jewel indeed.

She’s my age, and she is hot, and looks like she’s got a naughty side to her! Probably a good thing they live on the other side of the country.
Three good reasons. Unhelpful geography, but you can't have everything.

I have a massive crush on my SILs sister. She's fucking gorgeous, and ever so intelligent. Did I mention she is fucking gorgeous? Or that she is pole dancing instructor? Or that she is fucking gorgeous?

I have a massive crush on my SILs sister. She's fucking gorgeous, and ever so intelligent. Did I mention she is fucking gorgeous? Or that she is pole dancing instructor? Or that she is fucking gorgeous?
Tell us more about the gorgeousness. Assuming, of course, that she is in fact gorgeous.

When my ex and I were first married she was way more adventurous. One time we had a threesome with her sister and another time after she was married we went on a vacation with them and swapped sisters
Oh, God. Somebody write a story.

Back