Do you want to fuck your sister in law, and why?

johnnyeames

Experienced
Probably because by convention she's off limits. But she's a good-looking, 60-something blonde with nice legs and good tits that, judging from her swimsuit, are much like my wife's. She has a sexy voice that grows hotter as age make it a little raspier. She's also vaguely flirty, which makes me wonder . . . I have this fantasy where she stands over me so that I see directly up her skirt. No panties. She then kneels and lowers her pussy into my mouth. How about you?

I did want to once upon a time. She was living with us, beautiful curvy body, long dark hair, very shy. I caught glimpses of her nude a few times by accident. Unfortunately we had a falling out and well I didn't want her after that.

Probably because by convention she's off limits. But she's a good-looking, 60-something blonde with nice legs and good tits that, judging from her swimsuit, are much like my wife's. She has a sexy voice that grows hotter as age make it a little raspier. She's also vaguely flirty, which makes me wonder . . . I have this fantasy where she stands over me so that I see directly up her skirt. No panties. She then kneels and lowers her pussy into my mouth. How
After that description, I want your sister-in-law, too!

Yes, and then no.

She is my older brother's wife. I was in high school when he introduced us, but the two of them didn't get really serious until I was leaving for college a couple summers later.

I was 18 and she would have been 21. She and my brother had bought me and my friends beers for a weekend party. She was wearing a thin red sundress, it was breezy and sunny out. The sun showed her petite, tight, athletic silhouette, the breeze blew her hem up her thighs a bit, and it was obvious she had no bra on. It was difficult not to stare at her in front of my brother. At that particular moment, certainly, absolutely, and definitely yes, and I had the erection to prove it.

30+ years have since passed. She is still a very good looking woman. But now she is my *sister*. Like there are few memories anymore where she is not present in the family. So no.

In A heartbeat! Even in her late 50’s she is sexy and carries herself with a confident, sexy, classy manor. She’s a larger woman with big tits and thick thighs. If only she were willing, sigh!

I used to want to. She was very friendly and sexy, and wore dresses and hosiery often, my biggest weakness. But between her going bat shit crazy and fantasizing fucking her being unhealthy for my brain, i have moved on.

After that description, I want your sister-in-law, too!
Won't ever happen, of course. Too many complications. But once, during a visit to her house, she asked to talk to me while my wife, her sister, was out shopping. Some 15 minutes later we sat down to talk just as my wife returned and my sister in law said not to bother, she'd get to it later. But she never did. What did she want to talk about that she did not want my wife to hear? Reading too much into it perhaps.

I did want to once upon a time. She was living with us, beautiful curvy body, long dark hair, very shy. I caught glimpses of her nude a few times by accident. Unfortunately we had a falling out and well I didn't want her after that.
Them's the breaks, I guess. Too bad.

Not a total loss though.

Back