Sph / tiny penis fetish

There are lots of men that I would consider the "complete package" or something close to it. I say that in the context that no human is all things to all people so complete is relative and specific to the individual. Some guys that are the complete package for a given woman have a big dick and others don't. Whether penis size is relevant or not or how relevant it is depends upon the woman. We each have the prerogative to decide what matters to us and the opinions of others don't matter one iota.

The size discussion always brings out a cadre of comically inadequate men who go on to explain to everyone, including the women, why size doesn't matter (or is quite irrelevant).

It is like saying height or a full head of hair don't matter. These things - and whether or not they matter to any given woman - are entirely intrinsically subjective. And guess what fellas? If you have a little dick and it didn't please a woman chances are she isn't going to tell you. Just like if she doesn't like your receding hairline or the fact that you are shorter than her, most women just won't say anything. Why hurt your feelings? And why would a woman want to get some insecure dude riled up to mansplain why size doesn't matter?

Usually it is just a matter of people sharing their views, which is what it is. We don't have to agree. But coming into a fetish thread to diminish the fetish is sort of like going to a Stephen King movie to trash the horror genre. Why?

The size discussion always brings out a cadre of comically inadequate men who go on to explain to everyone, including the Usually it is just a matter of people sharing their views, which is what it is. We don't have to agree. But coming into a fetish thread to diminish the fetish is sort of like going to a Stephen King movie to trash the horror genre. Why?
Well said. Thank you!

My wife and I have been together for over 25 years and it’s only recently that she’s told me that she needs bigger dicks. I’ve known that for years, but she finally admitted it and took steps to rectify it. She’s fucking her original bull tomorrow and a different Thursday night. If it aligns, she may even fuck yet another one Saturday. There are two more she wants to meet and if she like them, we will make plans for her to fuck them next week. I’ll reclaim her every time and she’ll tell me just how inadequate my dick is while I’m fucking her.

Well, I’d like to hear from women because I really doubt that what you state is true. Pretty outrageous idea that “all” women are being propositioned multiple times a day. I certainly have not heard that from my wife, our women friends, or my adult daughter.

BTW, what does this have to do with sph fetish?
Even the unattractive malicious and useless women have a buffet of dicks to chose from. Obviously it relates to sph because that is a male inferiority fetish. Your wife wont tell you about the men that proposition her because either you cant handle your emotions or she secretly enjoys it when youre not looking. Your women friends same thing as well as your daughter. Men will avoid hitting on these women when youre there.

My wife and I have been together for over 25 years and it’s only recently that she’s told me that she needs bigger dicks. I’ve known that for years, but she finally admitted it and took steps to rectify it. She’s fucking her original bull tomorrow and a different Thursday night. If it aligns, she may even fuck yet another one Saturday. There are two more she wants to meet and if she like them, we will make plans for her to fuck them next week. I’ll reclaim her every time and she’ll tell me just how inadequate my dick is while I’m fucking her.
Why is that necessary? Cant you be happy for her without feeling sorry for yourself?

We were at a public event this weekend and my wife wore a short skirt. She told me every time she was “eye fucked” and it was a lot. She loved it. There was one guy in particular that she mentioned she would have loved to hook up with him just that once, but she it was just a fantasy.

Well, I’d like to hear from women because I really doubt that what you state is true. Pretty outrageous idea that “all” women are being propositioned multiple times a day. I certainly have not heard that from my wife, our women friends, or my adult daughter.

BTW, what does this have to do with sph fetish?

I think that the frequency with which women get propositioned depends a lot on how we carry and present ourselves. We do encounter men on a daily basis who would proposition us in the right circumstances and if they thought we would be receptive. And if we are so inclined we can create those circumstances and demonstrate that receptivity. But as a practical matter we also have other things to do with our day, so no we aren't being propositioned multiple times a day.

For instance, it is quite common for me to encounter a co-worker or client who I know or strongly believe is interested in me. They are professional and mature so they are not constantly propositioning me. But it is often right there under the surface. If I change my body language, change the subject to something more social and drop a hint or two the propositions will come.

The premise that I don't value dick because it is easy to get is flawed in my view. There is such a thing as good dick which can be hard to find (no pun intended). Of course it is not just about the sex organ. There is a whole package that leads to a physical, mental and emotional experience for a woman - before, during and after the sexual activity. Frequently that package is not appealing. That is not to say it is all romance and rose petals. Sometimes I want a visceral sexual experience much like a man would. But unlike a man I am much more likely to have a lousy physical experience and much more likely to have to deal with appalling behaviour.

I think that the frequency with which women get propositioned depends a lot on how we carry and present ourselves. We do encounter men on a daily basis who would proposition us in the right circumstances and if they thought we would be receptive. And if we are so inclined we can create those circumstances and demonstrate that receptivity. But as a practical matter we also have other things to do with our day, so no we aren't being propositioned multiple times a day.

For instance, it is quite common for me to encounter a co-worker or client who I know or strongly believe is interested in me. They are professional and mature so they are not constantly propositioning me. But it is often right there under the surface. If I change my body language, change the subject to something more social and drop a hint or two the propositions will come.

The premise that I don't value dick because it is easy to get is flawed in my view. There is such a thing as good dick which can be hard to find (no pun intended). Of course it is not just about the sex organ. There is a whole package that leads to a physical, mental and emotional experience for a woman - before, during and after the sexual activity. Frequently that package is not appealing. That is not to say it is all romance and rose petals. Sometimes I want a visceral sexual experience much like a man would. But unlike a man I am much more likely to have a lousy physical experience and much more likely to have to deal with appalling behaviour.
I wish the tables were turned

I was stuck in traffic today so I asked my wife to send me a dirty text for Siri to read to me. She sent, “Even though you’re not embarrassed about your dicklet, I’m embarrassed for you”. It made me instantly hard.

I wish the tables were turned

I think that the difference in the physical experience is substantially a by-product of our differing anatomies. The female orgasm is more complex, less predictable and more difficult to achieve. I don't think that is going to change. However, most women I know are perfectly ok with that. We might prefer to achieve orgasm but even if we don't we can still enjoy a positive experience and not see it as any kind of loss or failure.

The bigger issue is male behaviour in my experience. And it is too bad because not all guys are a problem. But we can't reasonably know which ones are the problem in advance and the consequences of finding out the hard way are too high to take the risk. As a result, we find various ways of assessing guys' likely behaviour and we generally make ourselves less available than would otherwise be the case. And it is more than obviously boorish behaviour that is a problem. There are a lot of problematic attitudes that pervade society that guys don't even recognize, including the so called "nice guys" which can sometimes be the most problematic.

I recall a scene from the show Californication where one of the supporting characters asked the lead character why "the bitches don't really like him" or how "he could get more bitches" or something to that effect. Of course the immediate retort was "well maybe try not calling them bitches." Of course I say that with "tongue in cheek" because the problem here is a bit too obvious. But the point is that a lot of guys are seeking the formula to get women to do what they want, but never really stop to think about what we want and need on any kind of deep level. Guys say they do but they often don't. It occurred to me recently that part of the problem lies in the notion of treating women with respect versus actually respecting women. They sound a lot the same, but the former premise allows and even encourages guys to think in terms of certain steps or actions that can be taken to convince a woman that he respects her without ever actually reflecting on whether he really does respect her and her sexual prerogative.

I think that the difference in the physical experience is substantially a by-product of our differing anatomies. The female orgasm is more complex, less predictable and more difficult to achieve. I don't think that is going to change. However, most women I know are perfectly ok with that. We might prefer to achieve orgasm but even if we don't we can still enjoy a positive experience and not see it as any kind of loss or failure.

The bigger issue is male behaviour in my experience. And it is too bad because not all guys are a problem. But we can't reasonably know which ones are the problem in advance and the consequences of finding out the hard way are too high to take the risk. As a result, we find various ways of assessing guys' likely behaviour and we generally make ourselves less available than would otherwise be the case. And it is more than obviously boorish behaviour that is a problem. There are a lot of problematic attitudes that pervade society that guys don't even recognize, including the so called "nice guys" which can sometimes be the most problematic.

I recall a scene from the show Californication where one of the supporting characters asked the lead character why "the bitches don't really like him" or how "he could get more bitches" or something to that effect. Of course the immediate retort was "well maybe try not calling them bitches." Of course I say that with "tongue in cheek" because the problem here is a bit too obvious. But the point is that a lot of guys are seeking the formula to get women to do what they want, but never really stop to think about what we want and need on any kind of deep level. Guys say they do but they often don't. It occurred to me recently that part of the problem lies in the notion of treating women with respect versus actually respecting women. They sound a lot the same, but the former premise allows and even encourages guys to think in terms of certain steps or actions that can be taken to convince a woman that he respects her without ever actually reflecting on whether he really does respect her and her sexual prerogative.
And by tables turned, I meant taken control of. I would be presumed to be compliant and available to a woman’s use, for her to share my pictures with her friends, to use me for what pleases or amuses and I would comply, confident in the knowledge that while she is entitled to use me as she sees for, she is responsible for my safe keeping.

Interesting note on the difference between being respectful and treating with respect. In the scenario outlined, my respect would be demonstrated my compliance.

And by tables turned, I meant taken control of. I would be presumed to be compliant and available to a woman’s use, for her to share my pictures with her friends, to use me for what pleases or amuses and I would comply, confident in the knowledge that while she is entitled to use me as she sees for, she is responsible for my safe keeping.

Interesting note on the difference between being respectful and treating with respect. In the scenario outlined, my respect would be demonstrated my compliance.

Oh I see. I'm not sure that all women can necessarily be trusted with that degree of latitude. Some of us can. Otherwise we need more broadly a greater degree of levelling up which will likely only happen when men encounter significant consequences for their bad behaviour.

Oh I see. I'm not sure that all women can necessarily be trusted with that degree of latitude. Some of us can. Otherwise we need more broadly a greater degree of levelling up which will likely only happen when men encounter significant consequences for their bad behaviour.
I try to never cross that line. I’d rather be useful than a target

My wife fucked one of her bulls a little while ago. I asked her if it felt good to get a big dick and she said “yes, my pussy knows someone has actually been there other than your little dicklet”. I can’t wait to feel her stretched out pussy when I get home.

Last edited:
Just read it — not enough sph for me. Your MAIN Character is way too virile and “cocky” for a small-dicked guy. See some of @policywank ’s comments about accepting status as inadequate sexually. Your small dick character is a stud! I’m more into small penis humiliation and orgasm denial (just me). See my stories : The Domme Club and Exposed to The Domme Club.
https://literotica.com/s/the-domme-club
https://www.literotica.com/s/exposed-to-the-domme-club
Thank you, I agree...not so much humiliation.

My wife is with one of her bulls now. He's probably the smallest of them, but she still will tell me how much bigger he is when she gets home.

My one encounter with SPH:

I am comfortable with my average size (Miyamoto Musashi had thoughts on this, basically "a bigger sword doesn't make you a better swordsman").

So...
I had an evening with an experienced woman, but most of her experience wasn't great. She is also a brat-sub, tries to top from the bottom.
I used my fingers on her g-spot with excellent results, only to hear "Oh my God! What are you doing?!" before she started a series of orgasms. It turned out that none of her many previous bed partners had made any effort to find her sweet-spot.

The next day, she started trying to berate me about the size of my pecker.
I laughed in her face.

Really, SPH might be her kink, but she picked the wrong guy for that game.

This having been said, I really don't get humiliation kinks. I might tie a (consenting) partner up. I might make her ass sting. But ultimately I want her to feel good if not a soggy, limp sated mess when we are done.

I really don't get humiliation kinks. I might tie a (consenting) partner up. I might make her ass sting.
Very few people probably really “get” someone else’s turn-on triggers. Erotic humiliation is a D/s dynamic. It is not mean. It is, done well, actually an act of kindness to the submissive who “needs” to feel subjugated and inferior to the Domme. When my Wife mocks my penis, denies me, laughs at my helpless arousal, it makes me desire Her even more. I know that my penis is inadequate. I also know that She has taught me to pleasure Her in other ways, AND that She loves me! She doesn’t “get” why I like being sexually humiliated either, She just knows it sends me over the edge. You don’t need to understand the dynamic to act it out — fortunately for me, She plays the game quite well!

Very few people probably really “get” someone else’s turn-on triggers. Erotic humiliation is a D/s dynamic. It is not mean. It is, done well, actually an act of kindness to the submissive who “needs” to feel subjugated and inferior to the Domme. When my Wife mocks my penis, denies me, laughs at my helpless arousal, it makes me desire Her even more. I know that my penis is inadequate. I also know that She has taught me to pleasure Her in other ways, AND that She loves me! She doesn’t “get” why I like being sexually humiliated either, She just knows it sends me over the edge. You don’t need to understand the dynamic to act it out — fortunately for me, She plays the game quite well!

Exactly. There are all kinds of things that other people like that we don't understand but we still know it to be true. SPH is not as widely accepted as something like BDSM, but it is really no different in the sense that some of us are sincerely stimulated by it regardless of whether others understand it.

Exactly. There are all kinds of things that other people like that we don't understand but we still know it to be true. SPH is not as widely accepted as something like BDSM, but it is really no different in the sense that some of us are sincerely stimulated by it regardless of whether others understand it.

I will say, as a better endowed guy who has something of a hotwife fantasy (haven't acted on it due to marital situation), I won't yuck someone else's yum. My main concern, would I get involved with a couple who participates in SPH, would be that it was 100% consensual for both parties, and not just something the man was guilted or forced into. It would definitely be something I'd have to really talk with both spouses about before I'd even consider getting involved. For me that is about respect, not having an issue with the kink.

I will say, as a better endowed guy who has something of a hotwife fantasy (haven't acted on it due to marital situation), I won't yuck someone else's yum. My main concern, would I get involved with a couple who participates in SPH, would be that it was 100% consensual for both parties, and not just something the man was guilted or forced into. It would definitely be something I'd have to really talk with both spouses about before I'd even consider getting involved. For me that is about respect, not having an issue with the kink.
Just speaking for me, the idea of a guy commenting on my penis size does nothing for me sexually. I couldn’t care less what a guy thinks or says. However, a woman who humiliates me because of my size or in some other sexual way, if she does it with an erotic edge, not mean, is quite most arousing to me.

For me, it has to do with the FemDom dynamic, the unattainable desired woman, that I am not worthy to fuck her, only worship her.

Just speaking for me, the idea of a guy commenting on my penis size does nothing for me sexually. I couldn’t care less what a guy thinks or says. However, a woman who humiliates me because of my size or in some other sexual way, if she does it with an erotic edge, not mean, is quite most arousing to me.

For me, it has to do with the FemDom dynamic, the unattainable desired woman, that I am not worthy to fuck her, only worship her.

Right, and I don't think I'd be comfortable commenting on someone else's size anyway. Even if the woman is the only one doing it, it's still a situation I'd want to make sure it was deal where everyone was 100% in on it and wanted it.

Back