Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because...

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm like the seventh guy back in line for you and I have an early flight.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have amnesia. I can't remember you.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'll be busy giving all the guys bjs at my friend's birthday party.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'll be busy making sure that victim #14 has an "unfortunate accident" tonight.

I am sorry Darling, we can't have sex tonight because the glasses have water spots and I need to wipe them down.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I haven't finished welding your cage, I mean, what?

I'm so sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I still need 9 more jars of urine to complete my collection.

Sorry Darling we can't have sex tonight because it has come to my attention that you are welding a cage!

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because you are too nosy. You should get a rhinoplasty.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because your sister invited me over for poker night. No, we're not playing for chips...

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I get more pleasure from playing Minesweeper than from us fucking :rolleyes:

I have to fly to Mars first thing in the mornig. I have the email from Musk, personally saying that I can not have anything before the flight. And you know how I like to bite.

I shot so many loads into my secretary today, there aren't any left for you...

Sorry darling we can't have sex tonight because I had a really busy day at the massage parlor. Tips were good though :)

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm out of quarters.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I prefer going to the zoo and watching the monkeys masturbate :rolleyes:

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I didn't know Ben was gay. This calls for a night out!

Back