Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because...

Sorry darling we can't have sex tonight because I had the day off and I call it “Masturbation Friday” so I went off 5 times already today.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I can't find my nail clipper.

Sorry darling - we can't have sex tonight because Dolly the inflatable party sheep works just fine.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I can get more pleasure from scrubbing the shit out of the toilet with a toothbrush than from fucking you.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because our USB ports aren't compatible.

not tonight dear im going to be riding your boss tonight . Well he will be riding me. its that kinda night

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I can get more pleasure from scrubbing the shit out of the toilet with a toothbrush than from fucking you.

Haha that's savage.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm working away from home for the next few months.

Sorry darling - we can't have sex tonight because your mom, your aunt, your three sisters and your best friend wore me out.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because it's Taco Thursday.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm busy counting toothpicks.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I haven’t finished with your sister yet.

SDWCHSTB you just laid on top of me last night and finished faster than a teenager so I've been riding my sybbie all day and my kitty is really, REALLY sore (but oh so fucking happy I don't want you to ruin it!)

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because you raked your teeth across my member and now it has to heal.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm going to a club to watch male strippers.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I have a cold.

Sorry darling, we can't have sex tonight because I'm about to go chase a tornado.

Back