Sex while wearing a butt plug

I thought about having a toy in my ass while getting blown or while fucking her but haven’t done it. However I used to DP this mom with me and her vibrator. Also with my exwife sometimes when I go down on her she gets so hot she wants anal beads in her ass and have me slowly pull them out while she is cumming.

I thought about having a toy in my ass while getting blown or while fucking her but haven’t done it. However I used to DP this mom with me and her vibrator. Also with my exwife sometimes when I go down on her she gets so hot she wants anal beads in her ass and have me slowly pull them out while she is cumming.
Don’t be afraid to experiment, it really does make your orgasm more intense

Can you describe what feels different? I’m curious about what men feel with a butt plug in their partner.
Men have a Prostate Gland, massaging it makes my erection very
Hard, can go longer and at the end have a Stronger "O" Both of
You will feel it! just a little one, nobody needs a huge object in
Their EXIT to get off, want pleasure, not Pain🙃 for both of us👍

That's very sensual

Can you describe what feels different? I’m curious about what men feel with a butt plug in their partner.
From past experience, having something else in either hole adds another level of sensation for me. I've dp'ed my wife using her vibrator in front with me in the back, and also a finger (or two 😉) in the back with me in her vagina. Either way, I can feel through her whatever is inside the other hole.

Once while we were going at it doggystyle, I stopped fucking her altogether and just massaged the head of my cock with the finger I had in her ass, which felt amazing. It drove us both wild until she lost control and humped me until we both came.

It's good for foreplay to, helps with premature😱
I like to keep going even if I already came, two or three times!
And even at my age, always hard when I wake up,
Morning Sex for me. Mm.m
Many woman aren't into mornings?

It's awesome when you can make her Cum and it feels like
Vise Grips on your dick, giving her pleasure WILL give yourself
Pleasure as well🤔😋😄

Back