Sex while wearing a butt plug

Personally I LOVE anal and the feeling of a butt plug during sex is a great way to achieve having both holes filled without a third partner. Is it the same, no. But does it feel incredible while getting fucked and having an earth shattering orgasm? Goodness yes! 🔥🥵💦
Sounds good to me

I have only done it with his finger in there and I do really enjoy that "full feeling". Hmm, maybe this is something that I should try.

It is the most lovely full feeling. Especially if he has you bent over and he can tug it a little or hold it in place while he fucks you. MMm

It is the most lovely full feeling. Especially if he has you bent over and he can tug it a little or hold it in place while he fucks you. Mmmmm
I'm very open to sharing real experiences, can keep private,
It will be worth your while, ask me anything!👍🤗😍

Has anyone had sex while they had a butt plug in them. I heard it makes it better when he eats me also. Love to hear your experience
It is especially hot when you both have one inserted 😁. Atleast from my experience.

It is the most lovely full feeling. Especially if he has you bent over and he can tug it a little or hold it in place while he fucks you. Mmmmm
59m wife has dimetia, overweight, bedbound these days
So you can see it would definitely be worth your while👍
Online everyday, 6am -pm just chat at first maybe.....

Back