Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it makes most things better :)

So we do ;)

Once I'd learned how to really let go, aided in my learning by, among other things, drugs, I haven't needed to be "high" to let go completely and be turned inside out by the extremes in sex, art, food, friendships, passion and life in general.

I get so incredibly horny with sativa strains
My husband would flip if he knew how much I have, It's just so easy to get. I should store it like a fine wine collection

L:rose:

I get so incredibly horny with sativa strains
My husband would flip if he knew how much I have, It's just so easy to get. I should store it like a fine wine collection

Come July I wonder if pot will actually be easier to get. We depend on one of grown children to get us a bit a couple of times a year.

Come July I wonder if pot will actually be easier to get. We depend on one of grown children to get us a bit a couple of times a year.

It's real easy to buy online ( Canada ) & great prices. No medical card needed

Latest adventure;

We went to the mall yea I know kids so old school.

She went to the VS store. She said she needed a new bra. I'm not going to complain about wondering around a store filled with sexy lingerie.
She talked to a clerk about a fitting, I head back to the dressing rooms I sit on the man chair outside the rooms. The clerk asks if I want to join my wife in the room? Why not less embarrassing. She is in a basic black bra getting adjusted with the help of a very pretty lady. We find the right type and size and get let loose in the store.
After a couple of simple choices the sales lady mentions a special Christmas sale buy 6 panties get 3 free + a gift.
We start looking at panties I am enjoying the thoughts of how sexy she will look.
We make our decisions and the sales lady shows us the free gift a very sheer body suit. My wife says thanks but that will never fit. Again she is asked to go to the dressing rooms I wasn't invited. Imagination running wild.

She comes out we go home and she says lets get high and I'll give you a fashion show.
The selections were very hot and she looks fantastic, the final body stocking is amazing she is waxed and it was a great night of sex.

Thanks VS for enabling this old couple some holiday excitement.

Latest adventure;

We went to the mall yea I know kids so old school.

She went to the VS store. She said she needed a new bra. I'm not going to complain about wondering around a store filled with sexy lingerie.
She talked to a clerk about a fitting, I head back to the dressing rooms I sit on the man chair outside the rooms. The clerk asks if I want to join my wife in the room? Why not less embarrassing. She is in a basic black bra getting adjusted with the help of a very pretty lady. We find the right type and size and get let loose in the store.
After a couple of simple choices the sales lady mentions a special Christmas sale buy 6 panties get 3 free + a gift.
We start looking at panties I am enjoying the thoughts of how sexy she will look.
We make our decisions and the sales lady shows us the free gift a very sheer body suit. My wife says thanks but that will never fit. Again she is asked to go to the dressing rooms I wasn't invited. Imagination running wild.

She comes out we go home and she says lets get high and I'll give you a fashion show.
The selections were very hot and she looks fantastic, the final body stocking is amazing she is waxed and it was a great night of sex.

Thanks VS for enabling this old couple some holiday excitement.

very hot mort..

I had sex high (and a few drinks) last night and it was so intense, i felt like my orgasm lasted a week.

Never tried it myself, however in her late teens my wife was rather particular about sex while high on ecstacy pills.

Apparently to this day, she can't replicate the highs.

But, doesn't wish to as the risks are immense locally nowadays.

it's always 4:20 in Oregon,,, wake an bake...and then , fuck like there's no tomorrow:kiss:

Noobie question, are edibles as effective as smoking for setting the mood?

Prefer not to smoke in the house while others are living here.

I get very horny with I'm high. Alot of bad things happen with I smoke. I totally embarrassed my friend the other night. We smoked with her husband and her friends. They found me half naked masterbating in the next room within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back