Water/Pool

Absolutely counts. It’s why better without clothes but still great with trunks on. I think
It’s also about being relaxed and/or on vacation.

Same here. We moved and have less outside space so no pool. It was nice to swim nude and have sex in an out of it.

The pool helps but being out in the sun really spurns the need to be naked and feels so good to have everything out in the sun. Always results in erections and usually more.

First wife liked to be nude in the water. We didn't have a pool of our own but were regulars at a friends place that did have one. She was known to spend time backed up to the return jets. Said it reminded her of our jacuzzi at home.

First wife liked to be nude in the water. We didn't have a pool of our own but were regulars at a friends place that did have one. She was known to spend time backed up to the return jets. Said it reminded her of our jacuzzi at home.
My wife has cum from standing up against the returns. She does not get naked as much now as previously. We have a bit less privacy now. I liked to have her naked all the time. Sometimes still indulges me. A little alcohol helps???

I know what you mean although it's not always that way. It depends on the circumstances.

Years ago, I stayed at the house of my girlfriend's grandmother. They had a big place with a pool and my gf and I were alone almost all the time. We did everything but fuck in the pool. She was stroking my cock. I was groping her tits. It was all day like that. Her mother even popped in for some topless swimming. I caught a glimpse. Yikes.

Attractive women in swimsuits are hot. So, anytime I'm at a pool and there is a hottie present, I am interested!

Swam naked very few times. Swimming at the University pool is exciting though for me, even if it's mainly for training. Women in tight body swim suits, muscular legs and butts, changing beforehand, washing in public in the locker room afterwards... Definitely sexually arousing in general!

pool.gif

I lost my virginity in a lake and enjoy fucking in all bodies of water. My favorite is when my GF at the time (now wife) and I snuck into a resort that was clothing optional. We were in a hot springs tub with a few other folks, all naked. As soon as they left, we fucked in the tub, which was even more wonderful because it was outside so the cool air mixed with our warm bodies made for delicious sensory experience.

My wife and I spend a lot of time nude by the pool in the summer. (Except when our grown kids or guests are around)

And I swim every single morning when the pool is open. My wife swims every evening when she comes home. (Nude)

We have one of those salt water generators that converts salt into chlorine, and it makes the water feel so much different and better skin.

We don’t often have sex IN the pool, but often poolside. And then, sometimes we jump in the pool afterwards to rinse ourselves off a little bit if you know what I mean.

We go to a nude beach occasionally in NJ and we enjoy that too. we’re going to all nude resort next week in Palm Springs, should be fun!

Although not always nude, anytime at the beach, just lying in the sun makes me so hard.

My wife and I spend a lot of time nude by the pool in the summer. (Except when our grown kids or guests are around)

And I swim every single morning when the pool is open. My wife swims every evening when she comes home. (Nude)

We have one of those salt water generators that converts salt into chlorine, and it makes the water feel so much different and better skin.

We don’t often have sex IN the pool, but often poolside. And then, sometimes we jump in the pool afterwards to rinse ourselves off a little bit if you know what I mean.

We go to a nude beach occasionally in NJ and we enjoy that too. we’re going to all nude resort next week in Palm Springs, should be fun!

Although not always nude, anytime at the beach, just lying in the sun makes me so hard.
That sounds fantastic!

Back