Reluctance and encouragement

She got fondled in front of a vanilla girlfriend at a bar. The guy kept kissing her neck and tried to rub her pussy. She was reluctant because her friend was there, but she got really wet. She didn’t want her friend thinking she was cheating. Afterwords her friend kept asking her if I was going to be upset. Little did her friend know, I was really excited about it. She is comfortable with light groping, but I want her to be at the mercy of her groper.

It’s my little secret that I hope the groping goes further than she is comfortable with.

If she’s onboard with it then go for it brother.

There’s nothing like watching your woman taking another man deep in front of you. Watching as she loses control and the pussy takes over. I’ve seen husbands bust a nut just watching that.

Just remember. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back. So make sure this is what you want.

If she’s onboard with it then go for it brother.

There’s nothing like watching your woman taking another man deep in front of you. Watching as she loses control and the pussy takes over. I’ve seen husbands bust a nut just watching that.

Just remember. Once that line is crossed, there’s no going back. So make sure this is what you want.
She has her limits, but I would like to see them crossed. She has been with other guys in the past. But none taking her reluctantly. The thought of her confessing that her pussy was taken reluctantly is such a turn on.

She has her limits, but I would like to see them crossed.
I've been on these boards for a long time, and lots of guys have noticed that my husband and I are a cuckold couple. Because of that, I've probably received over 100 PM's that start with the phrase, "How do I get my wife to..." And while the words that complete the sentence may be different, they always mean the same thing: "How do I get my wife to do what I want."

Guys are driven by sex. I understand that, and I accept it. In fact, I'm more than willing to exploit it. But sometimes I think your overwhelming drive for sex makes you blind to reality.

Your partner "has her limits." So please understand that trying to make her exceed her own limits is not encouragement. That's called coercion. If you succeed, you risk destroying your relationship.

On the other hand, maybe you don't literally mean, "limits." Maybe it's more like "concerns." I encourage you to make sure you understand her desires.

I've been on these boards for a long time, and lots of guys have noticed that my husband and I are a cuckold couple. Because of that, I've probably received over 100 PM's that start with the phrase, "How do I get my wife to..." And while the words that complete the sentence may be different, they always mean the same thing: "How do I get my wife to do what I want."

Guys are driven by sex. I understand that, and I accept it. In fact, I'm more than willing to exploit it. But sometimes I think your overwhelming drive for sex makes you blind to reality.

Your partner "has her limits." So please understand that trying to make her exceed her own limits is not encouragement. That's called coercion. If you succeed, you risk destroying your relationship.

On the other hand, maybe you don't literally mean, "limits." Maybe it's more like "concerns." I encourage you to make sure you understand her desires.
You are way too wise for this place ...

You are way too wise for this place ...
Thank you. That's very kind of you.

I must admit, however, I have learned a lot from this place. Sometimes people mention things that I never would have thought of, and I have gained from those comments. It's always nice to see things from a different perspective.

It's harder to do it with a spouse than with a stranger. I've met a few married moms from online that was hoping for something naughty (usually rough). They tell me their fantasy and we do it, but then I push it just a little further and in every case the reaction is loving it. However at some point if you push the boundary too far, then the reaction from the married woman is anger. One thing I make sure to do to stay out of trouble is to insist on a safe word. That way if she says it (meaning to stop) I know she really means it.

Yes. This was fun on vacations when I would persuade her to wear revealing outfits when we went to bars. We liked to see what kind of comments she got from men. The most revealing was a tiny string bikini that she wore in Acapulco. She got lots of attention on the beach in that tiny pink think. She never wore it when we gat back to Texas.

I’ve often fantasized about my wife being taken in a dark parking lot late at night. As soon as she gets to her car and opens the door, a stranger grabs her and pushes her face down onto the car seat. He then proceeds to take her pussy bare and cums inside her. She is forced to drive home with his cum leaking from her sore and ravaged pussy.

That's right. If you only listen to yourself, you'll either make your partner unhappy or end up lonely.

Back