Tongue in arse

I enjoy a tongue in my ass. I meet this one guy locally and he gives me a rim job. He strokes my cock too. He stays dressed which is ok. I just enjoy letting a guy tongue my ass whos really into it and lets face it, it feels amazing. I make sure im washed up. Ill tgen turn over, lay on my back, feet in the air, hell lick my ass as I edge myself until i shoot ropes. Its intense!!

In my younger days (with correspondingly younger women, all legal), I was allowed to put a finger in her asshole and got her to put her finger in mine. And years later, there was a brief time when there was some asshole licking both ways. But that ship has long since sailed. The backdoor is apparently off limits until further notice.

In my younger days (with correspondingly younger women, all legal), I was allowed to put a finger in her asshole and got her to put her finger in mine. And years later, there was a brief time when there was some asshole licking both ways. But that ship has long since sailed. The backdoor is apparently off limits until further notice.
Just to be clear, my "like" was about fingers in asses and rimming, not about the ship sailing away. And I seriously doubt that either of us will ever get "further notice" - at least not from "her".

I've gotten so horny when my arse cheeks were spread open and a tongue was shoved deep into my arsehole. I was dripping.

Last night in hotel , night away , my wife had two pillows underneath her , lying on her front , fingerling herself whilst I forced my tongue in her arse… she came as I sprayed her arse with cum … anyone else enjoy ?
I love licking and tonguing a woman's asshole. Makes me crazy horny when she loves it too!!

Last night in hotel , night away , my wife had two pillows underneath her , lying on her front , fingerling herself whilst I forced my tongue in her arse… she came as I sprayed her arse with cum … anyone else enjoy ?
That’s sounds lovely indeed. I often do something similar with my wife Andrea, she loves me eating her asshole either like you said, or up on her hands and knees, my hands pulling her cheeks apart and stretching her asshole open. I love sucking on her asshole and pushing my tongue inside, often making her cum as she plays with herself. I sometimes will cum on her asshole, the eat her again, so erotic. My next level fantasy would be to eat her asshole and then watch another guy fuck her, as I hold her cheeks open for him. Both of us sharing her ass until he shot a load into her and all over her. I’d love that!

That’s sounds lovely indeed. I often do something similar with my wife Andrea, she loves me eating her asshole either like you said, or up on her hands and knees, my hands pulling her cheeks apart and stretching her asshole open. I love sucking on her asshole and pushing my tongue inside, often making her cum as she plays with herself. I sometimes will cum on her asshole, the eat her again, so erotic. My next level fantasy would be to eat her asshole and then watch another guy fuck her, as I hold her cheeks open for him. Both of us sharing her ass until he shot a load into her and all over her. I’d love that!
Sign me up!

I ask her to squeeze my tongue with her sphincter muscles...I love to lick her ass...My wife will not allow it...So I eat out.

My wife’s ass hole is very easily accessible when her legs are open so I often get in there to do a little rimming and tonguing. Usually gets her moaning and squealing pretty well.

Back