Is it bad …

Graydon66

Really Experienced
I work in an office , probably one of the most senior there, and we employ all from ages 18 through to 60 plus . We have in the open office next to mine a young 20 year old apprentice and she is the nicest person you would come across , hard working , nothing too much trouble and comes across as truly innocent . However she has been creeping into my thoughts and I have masturbated about her , pulling her leggings down , bending her forward , parting her arse and licking it whilst my hand is on her shaved cunt , rubbing her clit … this has of course resulted in my thick shaved cock spunking a load, me imagining her throat taking it ….does anyone else work with someone like this ?

No it’s not wrong, but I would keep this a fantasy and do not cross the line. Be nice with her and she might come onto you.

I used to work in an office at times. The office bike would take anyone on. But I decided against it as I did not want to risk losing my job.

No , this is purely off site , so any masturbation whilst thinking of brutally fucking her is done in privacy of own home !

I work in an office , probably one of the most senior there, and we employ all from ages 18 through to 60 plus . We have in the open office next to mine a young 20 year old apprentice and she is the nicest person you would come across , hard working , nothing too much trouble and comes across as truly innocent . However she has been creeping into my thoughts and I have masturbated about her , pulling her leggings down , bending her forward , parting her arse and licking it whilst my hand is on her shaved cunt , rubbing her clit … this has of course resulted in my thick shaved cock spunking a load, me imagining her throat taking it ….does anyone else work with someone like this ?
Does anyone work with and fantasize about an attractive co-worker?

No. Next question.

At a previous company, my admin lady and I developed a close friendship that had plenty of sexual tension. We never crossed any boundaries.

After I left for another job she and I began texting. We met for happy hour with her and other office mates. I ended up walking my old admin lady to her car. As we hugged to say good bye we kissed. This quickly led to us in her suv fucking

... my hand is on her shaved cunt...
How do you know her cunt is shaved?

I have fantasies about male coworkers. It's ok but I've never acted on those feelings as for a woman this would mean surrendering all my power in the workplace and gradually becoming the office pump. I might actually enjoy that but I haven't yet had the "girl balls" to act on it.

At a previous company, my admin lady and I developed a close friendship that had plenty of sexual tension. We never crossed any boundaries.

After I left for another job she and I began texting. We met for happy hour with her and other office mates. I ended up walking my old admin lady to her car. As we hugged to say good bye we kissed. This quickly led to us in her suv fucking
In my office we got a pretty young apprentice who was extremely sexy and flirty, but I don’t shit where I eat. Her internship ended one year after. I don’t know how many times I had fantasies with her, I was in my late 30s, and one day we saw each other walking in a shopping mall. After catching up, flirt and tease me, I was getting insane. After sharing our WhatsApp we were peeking goodbye but the peek was to close to our mouths, and what was an innocent peek became a volcano of passion. We jukmped in my var and found the closest motel and that was the first of many amazing encounters. Eventually she got engaged I got married, but still every year we meet and repeat our rendezvous…

Last edited:
no, nobody wants to bend me forward, part my arse, and lick it...

or at least nobody that i know of... :D

In my office we got she was extremely sexy and flirty, but not only she was underage, but also I don’t shit where I eat. Her internship ended one year after. I don’t know how many times I had fantasies with her, I was in my late 30s, and one day we saw each other walking in a shopping mall. After catching up, flirt and tease me, I was getting insane. After sharing our WhatsApp we were peeking goodbye but the peek was to close to our mouths, and what was an innocent peek became a volcano of passion. We jukmped in my var and found the closest motel and that was the first of many amazing encounters. Eventually she got engaged I got married, but still every year we meet and repeat our rendezvous…
you need to edit your post and remove the age reference. it doesn't matter about UK age of consent, etc. this site has an 18+ policy.

you need to edit your post and remove the age reference. it doesn't matter about UK age of consent, etc. this site has an 18+ policy.

Edited. Thanks for the heads-up.
I thought I made it clear that she was 18 by our first contact, but I see that it might be misunderstood.

Last edited:
I edited it. I thought it was very clear that the sex was when she was 18+
yeah. i wrote a scene for lit a long time ago where the principal character was 18. yet, when i alluded to the fact she'd been going out with a boy for a year or two - with no mention of sex at all - the story got rejected for underage content. all the sex was 18+

No it’s not wrong, but I would keep this a fantasy and do not cross the line. Be nice with her and she might come onto you.

I used to work in an office at times. The office bike would take anyone on. But I decided against it as I did not want to risk losing my job.
I would not be able to help myself

1. I had a huge crush on another woman at one of my jobs. I mastrubated at night dreaming of being with her but I was too scared to ask her out.

2. There are some attractive men in my current corporation and now that my husband and I have agreed I can sleep with other men, I’ve had a lot more thoughts about them. Just want to be careful and not threaten my job

1. I had a huge crush on another woman at one of my jobs. I mastrubated at night dreaming of being with her but I was too scared to ask her out.

2. There are some attractive men in my current corporation and now that my husband and I have agreed I can sleep with other men, I’ve had a lot more thoughts about them. Just want to be careful and not threaten my job
Damn…would you be interested in a new job…. 🔥 🔥 🔥 :love: :love: :love:

I guess you’re allowed to fantasize about what you want but don’t forget that it’s your fantasy not hers. So. There’s a possibility that no, she wouldn’t appreciate it if she knew

I work with a guy like this. He is almost ready to retire with six kids and a wife, and he somehow thinks because they "have so many things in common", that the 20 something year old secretary is going to go out with him. About twice a month I have to tell him he is thinking with his pecker and about to lose everything as I am sure her HUSBAND and KIDS mean more to her then having some things in common. She is just being nice because by personality, she is a nice woman.

But this is hugely dangerous too. People are territorial, and it depends on the make-up of the business, but where I work we treat the lady like our sister, EVERYONE goes to her for wife advice and the like, because that is what men do, but if another guy angers her... watch the hell out, because like a band of brothers they will band around her and defend her to the death.

That is the dangerous part of thinking you and her have something exclusive. 99 out of 100 times you don't. She is just being nice.

Back