Looking to Chat

R34D

40m
I’ve read the stories for years, but I never took the time to look at the forums or to chat with anyone. So, here I am, I’m giving it a shot. I hope I can find a woman for some candid kinky discussion. I hoping for someone who is kinkier than I am and wants to share their kinks and experiences while pushing me way past my comfort level. I have personal stories I would love to share as well as fantasies. A bit about me. 40m. Open to almost anything. Push my boundaries please.

You'll want to open your PM if you want messages!

Click on your profile picture up at the top, and click privacy, scroll down and allow messages from "members only"

I’ve been finding that there are far more kinks out there than I’ve ever heard of. Some are interesting some a little confusing to my mind set .

I’ve read the stories for years, but I never took the time to look at the forums or to chat with anyone. So, here I am, I’m giving it a shot. I hope I can find a woman for some candid kinky discussion. I hoping for someone who is kinkier than I am and wants to share their kinks and experiences while pushing me way past my comfort level. I have personal stories I would love to share as well as fantasies. A bit about me. 40m. Open to almost anything. Push my boundaries please.
Good luck, but don't be surprised if you get more PMs from men than women.

Back