What Makes You Kinky?

How do you know you are kinky?

Through kinky stories and films when I was younger! Now, I share my tastes by talking about my fantasies and my sexual desires, and encourage folks who might be interested in a sexual chat with me to do the same. 😘♥️
I think most people are a little kinky.
Some choose to keep it quiet.

I think it's healthier to have an outlet like Literotica.

Why hide the kinks? I feel I can be open and honest most here, I have so many, and talking about them get me excited, and then others messaging me get me even more excited. And 90% of the time I’m on here I’m rubbing myself, or rubbing my clit against my pillow
Definitely always rubbing my pussy on a pillow between my legs slowly grinding while I scroll, nothing better

Do share! I am listening!😊
Fine I am bored and want to go to bed so I can read one or more incest stories but it is still too early and just finished an episode of two broke girls I pulled out my Apple laptop and started to write this. So this is what just comes to mind in no particular order.
1. my fiancé aside I preferred dating moms
2. I fucked a woman old enough to be my grandma when I was 21
3. I got turned on by a mom telling me a real story of how close she came to sucking her sons cock
4. I have made a move on my sister who shut me down that night but gave me a kiss on the lips good night
5. I have plans to get my sister drunk and make one last attempt on fucking her
6. I got a blowjob while:
A. In the car with my cousin driving
B. While a mom's son was playing the X-Box at the end of the bed
C. While someone was in the back seat watching
D. As a ritual always when we were on the New Jersey Turnpike
E. While on the phone with someone my mom or someone I don't remember the details
And many more after that
7. I had role play sex a lot with this mom and me playing the role of her real life son
8. I would try almost anything aside from gay sex, bodily fluids, and maybe more but not sure
9. I bought toys for this mom that I was seeing on the second time and shoved a double-ended dildo in her ass and pussy getting her to scream pain and pleasure while her son was down the hall playing with his X-Box
10. I got a woman to blow me, throw up on me, brush her teeth, shower, and resume her duty
11. I licked an asshole and didn't bother me much
12. I fuck myself with prostate massagers
13. I like anal play but only self inflicted or by a woman: NO MEN!
14. I would allow someone join me and my fiancé in a night of pure sex as long as she lets me fuck a woman too
15. I had dinner with my mom while an anal toy was in my ass
16. I LOVE INCEST stories!!!
17. The one thing I want to do more than anything is commit incest
18. Not sure true on 17, I also want to witness a real life mother and son fuck
I am sure there is more but you get the point.

The first time I was told that I was kinky(gross) was with a new partner and she gave me a bj and after I went in for a kiss. I didn’t think anything of it. Still don’t but others do.

Back