What Makes You Kinky?

I think it's how you were born.

Some people can see a scene and become very turned on and excited by it, while others are utterly unmoved.

Just like some people care about sports and others don't.

I never had 'an event' that made me love big tits. The first time I saw a woman with big tits, I got hard.

Something changed in me mid-40s. I don't think I was particularly kinky before then but I stumbled on the Craigslist personals and saw ads about panty sniffing. The notion of sharing my wife's used panties with other guys who would masturbate, inhale her scent and lick them was so exciting, and so I began doing that with fellas in my area who sometimes share their wives' panties too. Been doing it ever since and regularly masturbate with my wife's and others.

I might not be as kinky as I thought being on here! I know I know I am more than my vanilla wife! But I am willing to learn ❤️

I have a broad panorama of fetishes and kinks.....I guess that's what makes me kinky.
In the late 80's I read a book called "My Secret Garden," by Nancy Friday. It was a collected fantasies from women of all ages and walks of life. It changed my life. I realized that others, women no less, were just as perverted and weird in their erotic imaginations.
I have been blessed to have experienced many wonderfully kinky times with wonderfully kinky women.

How do you know you are kinky?

Through kinky stories and films when I was younger! Now, I share my tastes by talking about my fantasies and my sexual desires, and encourage folks who might be interested in a sexual chat with me to do the same. 😘♥️
I’ve always had a fantasy about making love to my mum, she’s tasting my pussy , it turns me on so much

I took a purity test by a university and did terrible... which verified that I am pretty kinky. I have done some wild stuff granted, but when a kinky friend did it, and did pretty darn good, I realized how bad I was.

My wife often asks about previous lovers and I ask, "Do you really want to know". She does NOT!

I crave pushing trough the boundaries of normal into the territories of the kinky and taboo....submitting my body to the desires of others......going where I haven't been before......

I myself am really turned on by naughty ladies. Especially if they are open about thier sexual past. I really like it when I am told a story about her past. I had one that had some pictures she showed me of her sucking a rather large cock. That was hot too.
I stated in a post once before, I dated a lady that said she stopped counting the number of men she had been with after number tweenty-eight.
I still get an erection thinking about that.

Last edited:
I myself am really turned on by naughty ladies. Especially if they are open about thier sexual past. I really like it when I am told a story about her past. I had one that had some pictures she showed me of her sucking a rather large cock. That was hot too.
I stated in a post once before, I dated a lady that said she stopped counting the number of men she had been with after number tweenty-eight.
I still get an erection thinking about that.

I know what you mean about the erections. LOL!
A woman I dated briefly was an anal fiend. She claimed she had over 50 guys fuck her ass.
It is still a go to masturbatory memory and part of my kink.

Through kinky stories and films when I was younger! Now, I share my tastes by talking about my fantasies and my sexual desires, and encourage folks who might be interested in a sexual chat with me to do the same. 😘♥️
How many fetishes does it take to qualify as "kinky"? I suspect I may be over-qualified. Are all fetishes equal? :unsure:

My kink is being seen. I often try to be seen nude with curtains partially open. I often dress in ways that allow nipple slips and pussy slips when I’m shopping. I drive topless sometimes. Completely nude when my husband drives. I finger my self while truckers are next to us. We fuck at campgrounds either with the tent flap open or in the dark outside on the picnic table. The list goes on and on. I’m always looking for another way to show off. I’m addicted to exhibitionism.
That is fucking awesome!

I’ve been kinky since a young age, reading Penthouse Forum and Variations I guess I’ve never thought a topic was off limits. My kinks have grown as I age and as an adult have enjoyed actually being able to act on many of them but still wanting more.
I’ve just never been vanilla often fantasizing during a simple blow job or vanilla sex with my very vanilla wife.

I like walking naked in the front room with the shades up just before sunrise. My hot neighbor walks her dog about then. With the lights on in the room, I know she can see me.

I also have a kink for women's armpits. Like to lick them, rub my cock on them and run my fingers over them. They can be hairy or shaved. I enjoy both.

How do I know I'm kinky?

Easy, I'm open-minded and I will try anything within the constraints of law (or not?) and consent. If my wife said she wanted to see me rim a virgin 18 year old boy so he'd get hard and she could take his v-card, I'll do that. If she wanted to peg me, I'm in. If she said she wanted ... whatever, I'd try enthusiastically and without judgment.

That's kink, from where I'm standing: Very few boundaries.

Back