Your suggestions? Looking for erotica to read aloud/upload in the audio stories section.

keepingsweet

fierce & tender
I’ve been approached to do some audiobook recording (on a very non-sexy topic) and would like to get some practice in a fun way.

I love words and I love reading and I love reading to others. I have a fairly pronounced inland southern accent that people seem to like hearing, esp men, to be honest.

I would love to see some suggestions on what I should read and record from works in the public domain.

1) Shorter is better.
2) I’m not into pain, humiliation, illegal or non-consensual acts and won’t read stories that include those things.

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
I’ve been approached to do some audiobook recording (on a very non-sexy topic) and would like to get some practice in a fun way.

I love words and I love reading and I love reading to others. I have a fairly pronounced inland southern accent that people seem to like hearing, esp men, to be honest.

I would love to see some suggestions on what I should read and record from the written erotica side of the site.

1) Shorter is better.
2) I’m not into pain, humiliation, illegal or non-consensual acts and won’t read stories that include those things.

Thank you for your help!
Try writing your own?

Back