How to start making Audio Sex Stories?

Emily0202

Virgin
Hello everyone!

My name is Emily and I'm new to the community. I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum for this question.

I want to make audio sex stories, which I can upload here... Do I have to read my own stories or can I use the stories of others? If yes then I am looking for non-copyrighted works to feature, so I won't get into trouble reading them. Any suggestions where I can find them? Any tips on making these recordings would be awesome.

Thanks!
Emily

I’ve seen others read reddit stories and credit the author. You could probably get the okay from the author if that is required. I’m not sure on the rules of a story posted on Reddit.

To be safe Emily, I would definitely send a PM to the author of the story you want to use from this site and get their approval. I am sure quite a few would be more than happy to have a sexy voice narrate their work, but cover your bases and make sure. It should only take a minute to do so and a day or so for them to respond. Best of luck!! 🤞

Hello everyone!

My name is Emily and I'm new to the community. I apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum for this question.

I want to make audio sex stories, which I can upload here... Do I have to read my own stories or can I use the stories of others? If yes then I am looking for non-copyrighted works to feature, so I won't get into trouble reading them. Any suggestions where I can find them? Any tips on making these recordings would be awesome.

Thanks!
Emily
Not sure what sort of thing you're wanting to read, but I have a couple of short ones on literotica you're welcome to experiment with. 'Jane and the Cabin' may be a good one. Would just appreciate credit / point others to my work.

Whatever you decide on though, best of luck and enjoy!

Hello everyone!

Thanks!
Emily
Hi Emily, I would love for you to read any of my stories. If you are still interested, please get in touch. R King

Many, many years ago I wanted to have a web site titled, HotAuralSex.com. The thought being I would find actors to read/act stories.

When I found a story I liked, I would send an email to the author, with the words Copyright Infringement in the subject line.
Then I would explain what I wanted to do, and if the author would allow me to use their story. As I recall, I was never turned down.

However, finding the talent to do the acting, was my problem. You are halfway there. You might want to source a male voice.

Good luck!

Back