How to practice safe pregnant sex

Especially when i am giving a blowjob, i tend to vomit. Even anal sex is more painful nowadays. Any tips are appreciated

Then absolutely stay away from BJs and anal during your pregnancy. Your comfort and pleasure during this time should be paramount.

I know during my wife's pregnancies, she was unusually horny through most of it and we sought ways to satisfy her cravings that put her comfort first, especially in the later months. We had a big cushy wing chair in the living room that she would lean back in with her legs spread wide with each one resting over the arms of the chair. I would kneel on the floor in front of her and slowly devour her totally exposed pussy until she reached orgasm. Then for intercourse, our go to was her on her back with her butt at the edge of the bed, her legs comfortably over my shoulders, and me standing next to the bed with her at the perfect height for ease of penetration and also allowed her easy access to her clit as well as both of us having the ability to play with her breasts and nipples. I recall her wanting slow, long, deep strokes during this time as opposed to the harder and rougher sex she normally prefers. Her orgasms were every bit as intense and actually more frequent, say 4-6x in a 15 or 20 minute session, than when not pregnant. She would occasionally ride me in cowgirl, but the position I described was her favorite just due the comfort factor. I also recall her not wanting to suck my cock, which is something she normally loves doing and is quite adept at. And of course I was okay with that.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Especially when i am giving a blowjob, i tend to vomit. Even anal sex is more painful nowadays. Any tips are appreciated
I’d like to echo what @J_Bone said about finding ways to be comfortable and that might change over time.

I don’t know how far along you are, but the ”funny” vomiting stuff tends to calm down for most after a while.
On the other hand, lying on your back gets more uncomfortable the more the fetus grows, because it then puts pressure on the large vein that carries blood to your pelvis and lower extremities. That’s not good for sex, for the pregnancy, nor for you.

It helps to think about why something gets uncomfortable too.
If giving blow jobs is diffcult and it is because the gag reflex gets overactive, you might still be able to lick and play with him but if you have a bad case of morning sickness where you react to anything that goes in your mouth or any smell that goes in your nose, it might be out for the time being.

Same with anal, if it is because the pregnancy takes up space, trying another position might help. If it is because there is more blood in the tissue and more sensitivity, a different lube might help or it might be out for a while.

So in short, try different things and different ways, adjust as needed and remember that this is not for ever, when it gets difficult.

If you can ask your midwife or doctor, that is a bonus, but remember to be specific and ask follow up questions.
We were told not to have sex when we expected our first because it was high risk and I first assumed that was about penetration, but luckily I did ask and it turned out to be orgasms that was the bigger problem (mine- he could still have his).
It’s a good thing that you can spin a lot of things as hot, by thinking differently about them. In my experience some are better than others at that, but it’s worth a try.

It'll all be particular to any given individual but we were always reassured by our obgyn that as long as sex doesn't feel painful, it won't be doing any harm to the baby and can help inducing labour when the time comes. FWIW my then wife found it most comfortable doggystyle with a big cushion for support, and also on her back with me sideways on so not pressuring her bump.

Happy memories, and we had a *lot* of pregnant sex (all for a good healthy purpose!) so I hope it works out for you. It's a precious time so enjoy as much as you can can 😘

When my wife was pregnant and got big doggie style was our go to. The night before her c-section I fucked her rotten.

Back