How to be dirty

Dapperguy

The Egoist
How do I convince men that I really like anal sex in an overwhelming Sleazy environment? Often men are repelled by my suggestion that this is what gets me off? Am I repulsive because I like to Sleaze others? I think it is the natural order of things.

Last edited:
Master, I love to be treated like sleaze. Please PM me for details for a meet-greet and indiscreet meeting of like-minded Sleaze- buddies. Oh, my hole is throbbing at the thought.

How do I convince men that I really like anal sex in an overwhelming Sleazy environment? Often men are repelled by my suggestion that this is what gets me off? Am I repulsive because I like to Sleaze others? I think it is the natural order of things.
Find different men

Get it out there early. I met a guy who sounds like he had similar taste. Never thought it was something I'd be into, but he explained it to me over a drink at a hotel bar in a very non-sexual way. Once I understood what might be in store for me, he let me process for a few hours. After getting to know him, curiosity got the best of me. A few weeks later, he was fucking me on a table in front of an audience in an auto shop garage where he was buddies with the owner. Apparently it was sort of a local cruising spot with 7 or 8 regular visitors a few nights a week. Saw him for a couple months before moving for work, but it was an exciting relationship to say the least!

I mean, "find different men," is a great suggestion. Maybe if you go to the places where sleazy guys are, you'll have more success. Try picking someone up at an ABS or somewhere like that. Take the effort to go to a bathhouse or cruisy area or somewhere that'll lead you to those guys.

Back