Question for the community

KnightReads

Virgin
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for information on where I can find short stories in the steamy romance / erotic categories that are available for me to read aloud, record and put on a site like YouTube for others to listen to and enjoy. Some of the stories on this site would be great picks, but I'm looking for non-copyrighted material that I would be free to use. Any suggestions?

This is my fist post on this site so I hope this is an okay place to pose the question. If not, please accept my apologies in advance. Have a great day!

Seems like a great chance for some authors here to get some exposure to a bigger audience possibly? Maybe reach out to some of our more prolific writers and see what they think…

I’m sure I’m missing something but on its face it seems a good idea if all bases are covered.

Seems like a great chance for some authors here to get some exposure to a bigger audience possibly? Maybe reach out to some of our more prolific writers and see what they think…

I’m sure I’m missing something but on its face it seems a good idea if all bases are covered.
That's a great idea! I'm looking over stories on the site now. I appreciate you replying

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for information on where I can find short stories in the steamy romance / erotic categories that are available for me to read aloud, record and put on a site like YouTube for others to listen to and enjoy. Some of the stories on this site would be great picks, but I'm looking for non-copyrighted material that I would be free to use. Any suggestions?

This is my fist post on this site so I hope this is an okay place to pose the question. If not, please accept my apologies in advance. Have a great day!
So you are looking to steal Lit author's works to sell ads on youtube? :)

all the stories and writing on this site is copyrighted... it belongs to its authors.

having said that, if you approach various authors whose work you may be interested in giving this treatment and they're happy for you to do it AND credit THEM, possibly even include links to where their work appears, then you wouldn't be flouting copyright.

by no means record and publish anything without full permission or you will fall foul of laws.

So you are looking to steal Lit author's works to sell ads on youtube? :)
If that were the case, chances are pretty good I wouldn't be posting about it. I've read the terms, and I have no intention of taking work from others. However, I would love to find work that I'm allowed to read to the public, without infringing on copyright or disrespect to the author.

I've looked briefly in the public domain, but so far they haven't quite fit the feel I'm looking for.

Anyway, this thread has helped so far in leading me down the path of finding what I seek. Thank you for your reply.

all the stories and writing on this site is copyrighted... it belongs to its authors.

having said that, if you approach various authors whose work you may be interested in giving this treatment and they're happy for you to do it AND credit THEM, possibly even include links to where their work appears, then you wouldn't be flouting copyright.

by no means record and publish anything without full permission or you will fall foul of laws.
Thank you. I have read the terms of the site, and I'm not looking to record or publish anything without permission. I'm currently looking for short stories where the permission is freely given. I have no ill intentions on this venture, I'm just looking to find a way of making it work.

This is the first place I have posted looking for info, and so far I feel like I'm on the right path to finding the answers I seek. I appreciate your reply.

Thank you. I have read the terms of the site, and I'm not looking to record or publish anything without permission. I'm currently looking for short stories where the permission is freely given. I have no ill intentions on this venture, I'm just looking to find a way of making it work.

This is the first place I have posted looking for info, and so far I feel like I'm on the right path to finding the answers I seek. I appreciate your reply.
good to hear.

i might suggest you post your request in the Authors' forum, since that's where more authors might be expected to hangout, though there are plenty here on the GB, too.

Back