I had some nostalgia for this site tonight.

MidnightMagic

Experienced
First of all, mods, please remove or move this thread as you see fit. I didn't really see a place where I could make this thread for random shits and giggles. Apologies in advance.

I managed to get back into this account. I made it nearly 10 years ago when I was a horny 18 year old in college. Part of me cringes at the shit I posted and some of the PMs I had but I also can't help but laugh at it. Isn't time a funny thing? Now I'm in a career, getting married and being a functional adult in society. I miss the innocent days of being young and 18. I loved getting the attention back then. Now I am tired.

I wasn't some popular user on here or anything but I hope some of you will get some nostalgia for your own stuff reading this thread. Glad to see this site is still active. Did it get a face lift? It seems like it. Forums definitely seem a thing of the old internet days.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

I feel nostalgic about so many parts of old internet, and glad that I got to be a part of it. I feel bad for these kids today who missed it and just have their tikkytokkies, but they seem to be having fun, and they'll get their chance to feel nostalgic over their own experiences, eventually.

I was also still in school and just discovering myself when I first joined the boards, and I think there will always be little echoes of that very specific slice of my life lingering around here. It's a little brain melt-y, a digital tesseract, but it's nice, too. I'm fond of that version of me, as much as I cringe to see or remember some of the shit I said or did. I had a lot of fun, and I learned a lot about what I liked.

And not to discount your experience but damn, they must have been a meaningful 46 posts, lol!

Right now, I'm specifically nostalgic for when I could change my profile picture. Feels like I'm stuck at someone's house in the same clothes the morning after!

Right now, I'm specifically nostalgic for when I could change my profile picture. Feels like I'm stuck at someone's house in the same clothes the morning after!
Ms Phelia. So nice to see you. I hope you are well.

I miss the old days of chat rooms ,when everyone was on The same platform. Nowadays, the internet seems filled with a lot of hate ,fake tough guys talking smack, creating divisions ,
the mid 90 s seemed so mellow comparatively

Back