I apologize for everything

John_Smith123

Virgin
I'm the one who was banned a few days before Christmas.

After that, I couldn't see the forum anymore. And I couldn't log out either. I sent some PMs to a member (Rob Royale), because he was the only member whose name I remembered, and moaned some more. Then I forgot about it.

For a few months, almost every time I turned on my PC, before doing anything else, I would come to this website just to look at the ban message and mentally torment myself as I deserved.

Until one day, I'm not sure how, I logged out. If I believed in God, I'd say that was a sign. Anyway, after thinking about it for a few weeks, I decided to sign up again. Then I forgot about it.

When I remembered it again a few days later, I clicked to activate my new account, then forgot about it again. Also, I wasn't sure I had activated it or could still activate it, since the message said I should do it within a week (and I had forgotten about it for ten days).

Anyway, today I tried to log in, just to kill some time, and to my surprise, I'm here again.

So now I have the chance to tell all of you that I regret everything. I wish I hadn't behaved like that.

It feels great now that I got all that out of my chest.

I'm the one who was banned a few days before Christmas.

After that, I couldn't see the forum anymore. And I couldn't log out either. I sent some PMs to a member (Rob Royale), because he was the only member whose name I remembered, and moaned some more. Then I forgot about it.

For a few months, almost every time I turned on my PC, before doing anything else, I would come to this website just to look at the ban message and mentally torment myself as I deserved.

Until one day, I'm not sure how, I logged out. If I believed in God, I'd say that was a sign. Anyway, after thinking about it for a few weeks, I decided to sign up again. Then I forgot about it.

When I remembered it again a few days later, I clicked to activate my new account, then forgot about it again. Also, I wasn't sure I had activated it or could still activate it, since the message said I should do it within a week (and I had forgotten about it for ten days).

Anyway, today I tried to log in, just to kill some time, and to my surprise, I'm here again.

So now I have the chance to tell all of you that I regret everything. I wish I hadn't behaved like that.

It feels great now that I got all that out of my chest.
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/people-with-numbers-after-their-screen-name.700104/

What can I say? Thanks, Sonny? :)

catharsis is a wonderful thing

having said that, i don't know who you were before or why you were banned.

2x4j78.jpg

Back