Kate Middleton

BrightShinyGirl

Literotica Guru
Normally I don't pay attention to the British royal family, but the Princess of Wales has been missing since a few days after Christmas.

At first there were various changing stories about a serious medical crisis, but her parents haven't visited her in the hospital, and her husband has been acting weird.

Personally, I think she's dead, and the palace can't figure out how to spin it.

I think if she were dead, it would be incredibly simple to ‘spin’ it as a heartbreaking tragedy and would result in overwhelming support and empathy for her husband and family.

Which means that what’s going on is way more complicated than the untimely death of a well liked young woman.

Working together, the royal family has the power to spin anything in any direction they desire. Which makes me think that they aren’t working together on this right now. So she’s either leaving her husband, he’s leaving her, or she’s dealing with some health issue that they find embarrassing in some way. They don’t have a great track record in treating mental illness like it’s valid, so I suspect it’s something along those lines.

I think if she were dead, it would be incredibly simple to ‘spin’ it as a heartbreaking tragedy and would result in overwhelming support and empathy for her husband and family.

Which means that what’s going on is way more complicated than the untimely death of a well liked young woman.

Working together, the royal family has the power to spin anything in any direction they desire. Which makes me think that they aren’t working together on this right now. So she’s either leaving her husband, he’s leaving her, or she’s dealing with some health issue that they find embarrassing in some way. They don’t have a great track record in treating mental illness like it’s valid, so I suspect it’s something along those lines.
Her death would be hard to spin if it turned out Prince William was responsible. There's no evidence that he is, but the usually efficient royal PR machine has definitely broken down. What's weird to me is that her parents aren't visiting her.

That’s sort of dark there, BSG. 😊 Seems I remember they pre-loaded by telling folk she was going to have some medical procedure. Maybe there were some complications

I was going to speculate on what kinds of health issues they might find embarrassing but thought better of it. :sneaky:

The Palace communications team seem to have a lot on their plate at the moment. TBH I am bored with the whole Royal family saga

Her death would be hard to spin if it turned out Prince William was responsible. There's no evidence that he is, but the usually efficient royal PR machine has definitely broken down. What's weird to me is that her parents aren't visiting her.
Hang on.

So we've gone from she's recovering from an operation to William has pretty much slit her throat. And probably killed her parents to boot. Who the fuck are you, Harlan Coben?

Hang on.

So we've gone from she's recovering from an operation to William has pretty much slit her throat. And probably killed her parents to boot. Who the fuck are you, Harlan Coben?
We know their marriage is on the rocks and William has anger issues. Maybe he shoved her, she fell down, and hit her head. It doesn't have to be as lurid as you describe to be a scandal worth covering up for two months.

That’s sort of dark there, BSG. 😊 Seems I remember they pre-loaded by telling folk she was going to have some medical procedure. Maybe there were some complications
I'd be quite happy to be proved wrong. Her kids are still little.

Normally I don't pay attention to the British royal family, but the Princess of Wales has been missing since a few days after Christmas.

At first there were various changing stories about a serious medical crisis, but her parents haven't visited her in the hospital, and her husband has been acting weird.

Conspiracy??? Lol. I’d actually be happy if all the royals disappeared!! They’ve raped humanity long enough.

Hang on.

Love your response FataMorgana!

We know their marriage is on the rocks and William has anger issues. Maybe he shoved her, she fell down, and hit her head. It doesn't have to be as lurid as you describe to be a scandal worth covering up for two months.
If he threw her down the stairs, the royal family spin machine would have made up a story about her tragic fall as she was running to comfort a blind deaf orphan kitten before her body hit the bottom of the stairs.

She’s not dead. She’s hiding something. Or they’re hiding something about her.

She probably gained 15 pounds in Christmas cookies and ham and she’s on a treadmill somewhere working to be presentable again.

We know fuck all. But yes, your version is less lurid than mine. Her poor head is no doubt stoved in and her kids have been giving her decomposing body a wide berth for these past few weeks so as not to anger their dad further. A bit like Weekend At Bernie's but with crowns.

Like we're back in the USSR?

It is a bit worrisome that she has been out of view for so long. I hope she is ok. I think she is wonderful

Back