Help finding deleted story- monster under my bed

Upple

Monsterfucker
My absolute favorite work has been deleted and I am devastated. If the author (who seems to have left the site and whose username i can't find) moved to another site or there's a way i could contact them to get the story....

It's 1st person from a female MC
The plot generally is that there's this woman who has moved into an old house, the landlady tells her not to uproot the herbs outside for any reason ever. MC agrees and over time starts to notice that her leftovers and spoiled food are going missing, and only some of her candles get blown out. She determines eventually that all of these weird happenings are due to an otherwordly creature she comes to call "My Monster". She only burns the candles he likes and leaves extra food for him. some sexual shenanigans ensue. He starts to communicate with her via a journal, and gives her a special amulet. There ends up being a major crisis and he leaves, but she's looked after by a bunch of other monsters til he returns. It turns out the amulet is like an actual piece of his heart or something???

I know the author had a bunch of other works, none too too similar to this one. Please help :'(

Oh no, I was looking for this too. Desires in the Dark by Xenoxytocin made me recall this story, sad to hear it's gone! :(

My absolute favorite work has been deleted and I am devastated. If the author (who seems to have left the site and whose username i can't find) moved to another site or there's a way i could contact them to get the story....

It's 1st person from a female MC
The plot generally is that there's this woman who has moved into an old house, the landlady tells her not to uproot the herbs outside for any reason ever. MC agrees and over time starts to notice that her leftovers and spoiled food are going missing, and only some of her candles get blown out. She determines eventually that all of these weird happenings are due to an otherwordly creature she comes to call "My Monster". She only burns the candles he likes and leaves extra food for him. some sexual shenanigans ensue. He starts to communicate with her via a journal, and gives her a special amulet. There ends up being a major crisis and he leaves, but she's looked after by a bunch of other monsters til he returns. It turns out the amulet is like an actual piece of his heart or something???

I know the author had a bunch of other works, none too too similar to this one. Please help :'(
Have you tried Youtube? :)

Back