Son looking for mom but not a sugar mama.

kyen

Virgin
Hello everyone,

I realize this is a long shot but since this website fueled this fantasy, I thought it might be worth starting my search here. I am a single, fit and clean man with a step-mom/step-son fantasy. I have concentrated so hard on my career that I lost track of time and I find myself in my forties single. Now, I would like to change that by finding a serious woman willing to give me and my fantasy a chance.

I am definitely not looking for a sugar-momma, I do not need any financial help. I am only interested in the mom/son fantasy: a beautiful, romantic, honest and passionate relationship as described in many stories on this site. I am happy to start slow, getting to know one another, and going from there. I would love to find a woman that I can trust and wholly devote myself to.

As far as it concerns me, I am in my forties and single. I work in IT and I have been in the field for as long as I can remember. I live in the US, west coast, but since I work from home then then relocation is not a problem especially if the right woman should come along. I like to keep fit and I practice yoga and CrossFit daily. Staying healthy and fit is important to me and I think a matter of respect for my partner if I will ever find one.

Thank you very much for reading this far!

Kyen

I'm not the type you're looking for, but you might have more luck with this post in the Lit Personals Group.

Thank you, I tried there but with no luck so I decided to try here for visibility. I guess it is more about the whole cougar/cub relationship. I would love to find a mature woman, drama free and with whom I can fall in love with and devote myself to.

Thank you, I tried there but with no luck so I decided to try here for visibility. I guess it is more about the whole cougar/cub relationship. I would love to find a mature woman, drama free and with whom I can fall in love with and devote myself to.
Aren't you the same guy looking for a mom with a son last week under a new user name? :)

Aren't you the same guy looking for a mom with a son last week under a new user name? :)
No, I literally joined two days ago. I have no idea who the guy is but I am completely serious about my post. I really hope to find someone genuinely interested. Thank you!

No, I literally joined two days ago. I have no idea who the guy is but I am completely serious about my post. I really hope to find someone genuinely interested. Thank you!
How do you think the Redsox will do this year? :)

I have no idea, I am not a big fan of baseball.

Pfftttt...there goes your best chance to fulfill your fantasy! You were a lock to score with St. Ann. If only you would have pretended to like baseball and in particular the Red Sox. You really need to learn how to read between the lines and decipher the sex code. Ann was speaking in tongues and it went right over your head. You had the green light to steal home and instead you got thrown out at first base. Oh well, better luck next time.

Pfftttt...there goes your best chance to fulfill your fantasy! You were a lock to score with St. Ann. If only you would have pretended to like baseball and in particular the Red Sox. You really need to learn how to read between the lines and decipher the sex code. Ann was speaking in tongues and it went right over your head. You had the green light to steal home and instead you got thrown out at first base. Oh well, better luck next time.
You live and you learn, I guess. I am pretty naive and I guess that is why I need a mature and sexy woman to help me.

Try dating app or dating website. There is a lot of horny moms on those sites.
Any suggestions? I am looking for something that actually works, I have met a lot of scammers so far.

On a side note, would you be interested?

Any suggestions? I am looking for something that actually works, I have met a lot of scammers so far.

On a side note, would you be interested?
I haven’t been on a dating website in 12 plus years. I hear today it is about apps. But back then it was Adult Friend Finder and a free one called Plenty Of Fish.

I haven’t been on a dating website in 12 plus years. I hear today it is about apps. But back then it was Adult Friend Finder and a free one called Plenty Of Fish.
Thank you! I appreciate your help.

I would aside the fact that I am not a big fan of churches, they give me the hives.

Strike two! St. Ann is giving you the green light special and you keep fucking up royally.

Hives? What a response. No wonder no one is interested. :sick:

I'm getting the feeling that you might be desperate enough to risk a case of hives. :)
I mean, it would be nice to find someone serious. I might not catch up quick on jokes, English is not my first language, but I am a really nice guy.

Italy has the most beautiful women in the world. The Romans carried them kicking and screaming from every corner of Europe. Here in America you can choose from chubby or chubbier. Well...if you ever get a choice. :)

Dude, why do you wanna date your Mom?

Stiffler's Mom I can maybe understand or the divorcee next door or some such thing. But your own Mom or someone that reminds you of her?

Just, no..

Though to be fair, if your Mom is really hot, can I date her? Just sayin'...

Back