Son looking for mom but not a sugar mama.

Dude, why do you wanna date your Mom?

Stiffler's Mom I can maybe understand or the divorcee next door or some such thing. But your own Mom or someone that reminds you of her?

Just, no..

Though to be fair, if your Mom is really hot, can I date her? Just sayin'...
I think any mom will do it. :)

Kyen, ignore the trolls, I used to have that fantasy as well, and still do, just not my top fantasy anymore. Mine included drinking their milk as well. Good luck. At your age, I would forget about using apps and just get out to the cougar bars. I would make your step-mom fantasy Plan B and make Plan A something more probable. With luck, you will find someone in the age range and you can discover naturally if she would be into it. That's more organic. You don't want to just "order-up" a fantasy character online. Getting out and mingling is so much better and you can size-up potential matches better.

Kyen, ignore the trolls, I used to have that fantasy as well, and still do, just not my top fantasy anymore. Mine included drinking their milk as well. Good luck. At your age, I would forget about using apps and just get out to the cougar bars. I would make your step-mom fantasy Plan B and make Plan A something more probable. With luck, you will find someone in the age range and you can discover naturally if she would be into it. That's more organic. You don't want to just "order-up" a fantasy character online. Getting out and mingling is so much better and you can size-up potential matches better.
Thank you man! I really appreciate your input.

Back