MFM spooning? Looking for stories and pics and more

curiouschattycouple

Expanded Horizons
I am currently working away from home and have been having some sexy chats with my wife in evenings when we are both in bed. The other night she was telling me she had been thinking about spooning between myself and another guy. He would be behind her, and she would be spooning me. She said I would be able the feel the rocking as he poked her from behind!

We have had some MFM fantasies and dirty talk before, but this is a new one. It really turned me on. I had to find some imagery of this, but no luck.

Looking for help from the hive mind - anyone done this? Any stories? Anyone who can point me to some pics or videos of this?

I am currently working away from home and have been having some sexy chats with my wife in evenings when we are both in bed. The other night she was telling me she had been thinking about spooning between myself and another guy. He would be behind her, and she would be spooning me. She said I would be able the feel the rocking as he poked her from behind!

We have had some MFM fantasies and dirty talk before, but this is a new one. It really turned me on. I had to find some imagery of this, but no luck.

Looking for help from the hive mind - anyone done this? Any stories? Anyone who can point me to some pics or videos of this?
Love the image and foreplay of your chats! Keep it up and hope you can make it a reality.

Look up Seduction Fills Desire Ch 3

Seems like it would be pretty great, one woman getting attention from two guys, 4 hands lightly loving and caressing her

Wish I could help but I just stumbled onto this thread and now, this is a new fantasy for me!

Back