accidentally on purpose

The odd part was that it really didn’t bother me too much.
May strike you as odd, but strikes me as, well, grown-up. With the exception of the very youngest beachgoers everyone there had a roughly approximate idea of what your breast might look like. (Yay, bikinis!) What's the big deal?

In my U.S. state, a woman is free to be topless anywhere men can be topless unless she is displaying her breasts "in a lewd or lascivious way" (basically to excite--arousal is a given). Nothing of the sort with you. Brava!

My wife and I went to get her Tesla washed today since it was gorgeous with lots of sun after our torrential rain storm yesterday.

It was busy with a long line besides the area where we do the self vacuuming. I went to get us coffee besides the wash while she vacuumed the interior and OMG the view I got of her bending over, and her sweet ass in leggings?!?!

The dozen of cars that must've seen the same view of her ass as they waited on line?? Fuck I can only imagine what those guys were thinking haaaa 🤣?!?! And noooo I didn't stop and take a photo of her doing that haaaaa I would had looked like a creeper 🙄

My wife and I went to get her Tesla washed today since it was gorgeous with lots of sun after our torrential rain storm yesterday.

It was busy with a long line besides the area where we do the self vacuuming. I went to get us coffee besides the wash while she vacuumed the interior and OMG the view I got of her bending over, and her sweet ass in leggings?!?!

The dozen of cars that must've seen the same view of her ass as they waited on line?? Fuck I can only imagine what those guys were thinking haaaa 🤣?!?! And noooo I didn't stop and take a photo of her doing that haaaaa I would had looked like a creeper 🙄
So.......where's this carwash ? Asking for a friend .

Does anyone else enjoy accidentally on purpose exposing themselves, as in up skirt down blouse or even maybe a dropped towel. Also, the thrill of being in the situation where that may happen, like being naked in a cubical in the communal changing room at a swimming pool and leaving the door unlocked?
I am definitely an exhibitionist! I once went into the men's changing room at a large clothing store. There were several small rooms for trying on clothes, each one had curtains instead of doors. A woman was standing near the entrance. She was waiting for her husband or boyfriend to finish trying on his clothes. I entered the room closest to the entrance and I made sure to not close the curtain all the way. The room was covered with mirrors and I positioned myself to where I knew she would be able to see my reflection. I proceeded to take off my clothes - all of them. I made lots of quick glances her way periodically, and I could tell she was staring at me. I didn't want her to know that I knew she was watching me, so I played it very cool. I moved my naked body around in all directions to give her a look from all sides. I showed her my semi-hard cock, my naked butt, and everything else. I could see that she was steadily watching. I pretended to be trying on the few pairs of shorts that I brought into the room with me, but my main objective was to let her see as much of my naked body as possible. I did this for quite several minutes. I was such a thrill to know that she was staring at me. My cock was not fully erect, but it was definitely enlarged and I really enjoyed showing it to her! After several minutes her man finally came out of the changing room and she had to leave. It was a total thrill to glance her way and see that her eyes were fixed on my naked body. I will never forget that day!

On a Friday afternoon we always had double gym, rather than get changed we would just go home or into town in our gym kit. Our blue pleated gym skirts were rather short, we always thought the shorter the better, we were supposed to wear black shorts under our skirts but never did especially after school. Me and two friends had been into town getting eyed up by the men, we were walking back across a park and past a bench with a man sitting on it. He didn’t hide the fact he was admiring us in our skirts, we looked back, he was still staring we flashed him a smile and he smiled back. My two friends dared me to do something, he seemed a nice man and why not give him a treat. We all walked back my friends stopping back as I walked to his bench watched intently all the way. Opps! I dropped my back right in front of the man, I purposely bent over letting my skirt ride up giving him a good view of my bum and yellow knickers. On standing up with my bag the man smiled and said “thank you young lady, you are lovely and you’ve made an old man’s day” I thanked him and went off with my friends. Flashing my knickers to a strange man had been a hell of a thrill and given me a massive buzz! So much so that when we all went our separate ways I went back to the park.

There was the time I stayed at my aunt and uncles with my very inquisitive Cousin, mark. My underwear draw had been gone through the same day I had arrived and unpacked! Their house was old and constantly being rebuilt and repaired, this meant my room was being altered so it had an en suite bathroom. It had an unfinished stud wall and as my aunt pointed out there were gaps between the plater boards. So, one afternoon I was going to have a shower, I knew mark was hanging around upstairs and sure enough as soon as I went into the bathroom, I hears noises from behind the wall. There was a join in the boards about half way up and I saw a head sized shadow clearly and two smaller ones at the very bottom. I didn’t mind he was young and keen to learn so I just stripped off and got in the shower. When I got out the same shadows were still there so I stood close to the wall and dried my self as erotically as I could making sure any eyes got a very good close-up view, I even turned my back and bent down slowly drying my feet. I could hear heavy breathing and saw a rhythmical moving shadow on the floor crack. Turned my pussy right to the joint and slowly opened my legs and made out I was drying inside my legs, a defiant loud groan then a thud like someone had just lost balance. Show over I dressed then went down stairs, I found my uncle sitting in the kitchen, mark had gone out long ago!

There was the time I stayed at my aunt and uncles with my very inquisitive Cousin, mark. My underwear draw had been gone through the same day I had arrived and unpacked! Their house was old and constantly being rebuilt and repaired, this meant my room was being altered so it had an en suite bathroom. It had an unfinished stud wall and as my aunt pointed out there were gaps between the plater boards. So, one afternoon I was going to have a shower, I knew mark was hanging around upstairs and sure enough as soon as I went into the bathroom, I hears noises from behind the wall. There was a join in the boards about half way up and I saw a head sized shadow clearly and two smaller ones at the very bottom. I didn’t mind he was young and keen to learn so I just stripped off and got in the shower. When I got out the same shadows were still there so I stood close to the wall and dried my self as erotically as I could making sure any eyes got a very good close-up view, I even turned my back and bent down slowly drying my feet. I could hear heavy breathing and saw a rhythmical moving shadow on the floor crack. Turned my pussy right to the joint and slowly opened my legs and made out I was drying inside my legs, a defiant loud groan then a thud like someone had just lost balance. Show over I dressed then went down stairs, I found my uncle sitting in the kitchen, mark had gone out long ago!
What a great story.

I passed by our car wash this sunny albeit Friday morning to prepare for a lovely Easter weekend.

Thought I'd give everyone a little example of how them guys were able to see that nice view of my wife's booty. Imagine a long line of cars over those white arrows, watching her bending over and vacuuming her interior hmmmmm. She wasn't wearing these shorts that day but perhaps one morning this summer she will???

https://ibb.co/w6WQQJr

And her booty🙂

https://ibb.co/bvvqzF7

I passed by our car wash this sunny albeit Friday morning to prepare for a lovely Easter weekend.

Thought I'd give everyone a little example of how them guys were able to see that nice view of my wife's booty. Imagine a long line of cars over those white arrows, watching her bending over and vacuuming her interior hmmmmm. She wasn't wearing these shorts that day but perhaps one morning this summer she will???

https://ibb.co/w6WQQJr

And her booty🙂

https://ibb.co/bvvqzF7
Where’s the car wash

That is HOT! Ping.... love to see more of her!
She'd never actually wear anything too risque' while vacuuming her car haaaaaaa!?!? We were s few weekends ago and she was wearing leggings when there was a long line of cars when I looked up and noticed like every guy glancing over on her side while she was bent over.

Only then did I realize what they were looking at and mentioned to her to finish up quickly haaaaa!! When we got into the car and I told her what probably happened she was so embarrassed that she gave a show to the dozen or so cars in front of us at that time haaaaaa!!

Mrs Stromer has been known to be a little careless getting out of the car in a short skirt with no panties more then once. Her favorite "oops" was being a little careless and taking a little longer then necessary to get off a barstool or out of a booth in a restaurant.
She has also been known to accidently leave one to many buttons undone to give a nice down blouse view of her pierced nipples.

I honestly can't begin to count how many people have gotten AOP view of her tits and pussy.

I live in the DC metro area also. I would love to catch a glimpse of your lovely wife's pretty pussy and tits!

Our town has a festival week every year and as always, the church tower is opened for people to go up and walk around the top. We did this with the school once and us girls were told to wear trousers as you have to climb up a ladder fixed to the wall and then step across when you get to the top. I put on a little yellow thong and a short denim skirt, I waited till late in the day then went up the stair case and into the room. There was only the vicar in there and although he was just getting ready to finish for the day, I saw him look at my skirt and bare legs and he agreed to let me go up. My feet were just at head hight when I looked down and saw the vicar standing directly at the bottom of the ladder looking up. I took it nice and slow making out I was scared and right at the top as I had to step across, I paused for him legs spread open. I didn’t stay up for long, again reaching across one foot on the ladder legs spread I stopped and said to the vicar that it was a bit windy today as he stared straight up my skirt. I went down very slowly; he even told me to take my time if I was worried, he was holding the ladder and looking up the whole time. I felt his hands on my legs as I got nearly down, he said he was steadying me just in case! As I moved down his hands slid slowly up the back of my legs, the view he must have had as nearly at my ass cheeks he removed his hands and took my hand to help me off the ladder. As I left down the stair case it was cold and I felt the cool wetness between my legs.

I go for radiation treatment on my lower abdomen so I have my undies on under the hospital gown. There are 3 younger ladies who line me up on the table. I don't expose myself but they pull my undies down to mid thigh completely exposing my tiny penis leaving me uncovered until things are lined up then pull the gown down for the actual treatment. I've seen 2 of them smile at each other a couple of times while looking at my tiny guy. They always smile when they take me in the room and I kind of like that they expose me getting a good look.

My wife hasn't admitted to this but I've recently realized that she enjoys this in some shape or form.

Last summer we were a busy Starbucks where we were seated by the cash register where a line would form. She was seated against the bench, facing said line when I went to the restroom and to my surprise when I was returning I saw that from the line you can clearly see her long legs and at times up her short skirt at her panties!?!?!?

She was wearing a flimsy sundress and was engrossed in her cell when I watched her for awhile and knew that numerous men on line had this same clear view!!!!!! I finally relented and went back to the table and whispered to her that she had given the last dozen guys a nice view of her white, thin, lace panties with some kind of red dots or flowers on the front.

Me stating exactly what her panties looked like made her mouth dropped and made her face beat RED out of embarrassment 🤣 well we left in a hurry and she couldn't believe what she had done...... Accidentally ofc!?!

Later that evening when we were finally in bed hmmmmmmm she was the most horny she's been in years!?!? Asking me exactly what I had seen ( which of course meant those dozen guys had seen too ). She's normally conservative and would never expose herself that way but she obviously got a huge turn on for what had happened and better yet it was by accident so no guilt involved. A few other incidents had happened since then and all by accident I think and each time she was so aroused. Can't lie 😜
That is so hot! You should bring it up occasionally during sex. Who knows, maybe she wants to show off more but is embarrassed that you know.

That is so hot! You should bring it up occasionally during sex. Who knows, maybe she wants to show off more but is embarrassed that you know.
I've tried. Trust me I've tried and each time she rolls her eyes, punches me in my arm and says " stoooop " 🤣 she could never nor would never admit to it ......... simply because that's not what a proper wife and mother would do?!?!? She's so conservative and when I did mention to her or tease her that a guy or guys were gawking at her, she'd turn best red and blush!?

I've tried. Trust me I've tried and each time she rolls her eyes, punches me in my arm and says " stoooop " 🤣 she could never nor would never admit to it ......... simply because that's not what a proper wife and mother would do?!?!? She's so conservative and when I did mention to her or tease her that a guy or guys were gawking at her, she'd turn best red and blush!?
Wait that’s my wife! They must have a book somewhere 😂

Back