accidentally on purpose

Not me personally, but I now a few women that enjoy being forced to expose themselves in public. Things like wearing a pleated skirt on a windy day, or being required to undress in the hotel hallway to gain entrance to the room. Or bending over to pick something up (with a short tight dress) and not being allowed to bend her knees, thus exposing herself to onlookers.

Not me personally, but I now a few women that enjoy being forced to expose themselves in public. Things like wearing a pleated skirt on a windy day, or being required to undress in the hotel hallway to gain entrance to the room. Or bending over to pick something up (with a short tight dress) and not being allowed to bend her knees, thus exposing herself to onlookers.
My wife hasn't admitted to this but I've recently realized that she enjoys this in some shape or form.

Last summer we were a busy Starbucks where we were seated by the cash register where a line would form. She was seated against the bench, facing said line when I went to the restroom and to my surprise when I was returning I saw that from the line you can clearly see her long legs and at times up her short skirt at her panties!?!?!?

She was wearing a flimsy sundress and was engrossed in her cell when I watched her for awhile and knew that numerous men on line had this same clear view!!!!!! I finally relented and went back to the table and whispered to her that she had given the last dozen guys a nice view of her white, thin, lace panties with some kind of red dots or flowers on the front.

Me stating exactly what her panties looked like made her mouth dropped and made her face beat RED out of embarrassment šŸ¤£ well we left in a hurry and she couldn't believe what she had done...... Accidentally ofc!?!

Later that evening when we were finally in bed hmmmmmmm she was the most horny she's been in years!?!? Asking me exactly what I had seen ( which of course meant those dozen guys had seen too ). She's normally conservative and would never expose herself that way but she obviously got a huge turn on for what had happened and better yet it was by accident so no guilt involved. A few other incidents had happened since then and all by accident I think and each time she was so aroused. Can't lie šŸ˜œ

Last edited:
Down blouse and up skirt were the easiest to do and could be done in public. I had a flowery summers dress which my mum had tod me to throw out as it was so short it was indecent. It buttoned up all the way up front so leaving buttons open at the top allowed me to bend over a shop counter and give the man serving a good view down my top. The up skirts virtually took care of themselves! On a brave day I would not wear knickers, the cool air and the fact that any gust of wind would expose me was a big turn on. One day, wearing yellow lacey knickers I sat in a park against a tree looking at my phone. There was maybe six feet of grass between me and a path and every time I saw a male coming, I would raise my knees. 7 men saw my exposed crotch that day, 2 walking past then coming back again, the second stopping making out he was on his phone. He spent quit a while standing on the grass looking as opened up wider for him.

Stairs and escalators in shops are good for obvious reasons, I would always stop and stand aside at the top and always got a smile from men and boys. On a foot bridge crossing a busy road purposely in front of a man I stopped almost at the top. The man stopped to, I just stood there letting him have a good look up my dress and wished I hadnā€™t worn knickers. Wearing my dress just after shaving myself was always a very intense feeling, to say I could feel the cool air was an understatement. I sat on a bench in a shopping centre with other benches facing me, a man sat opposite and I saw his face change from over my phone as he saw what was on view. He spent a good ten minuets looking at my shaved pussy before his wife turned up and he left. Then walking near a church yard, I felt my dress blow up from behind, I made no attempt to cover up just letting it drop in its own time. Stopping at a bench in the yard a man with a little dog walked past and said hello and said what nice views there were today, I flashed him a smile. I sat there thinking my mum was right this dress was indecent! Especially the way I wore it, when the man and his dog came back and asked if he could sit next to me. My bald pussy was on show and he confidently nodded at it and said how nice it looked. He stayed and chatted to me for some time all the while looking at my exposed pussy, a lady walked past and I covered up. When she passed the man said, sheā€™s gone it can come out again now! So, it did

My wife enjoyed doing that when she was younger and braver. She even had special targets. Her family had a lake house that we visited often, and there were always friends stopping by in their boats. One group of men who were a few years older than Lynn's 30, thought she was super sexy. They even told her brother that they wished they could fuck her. When she heard that, she always tried to show something when they were around. Things like dropping her bikini top when sunning or wearing a skimpy nightie when she knew they would be stopping over at night.

Our local pool has a family changing area, one large open room with benches and hooks. 2 large cubicles and 3 small cubicles. I would go into a small one not lock it and remove my swim suit then just stand and wait holding my suit in my hand until someone opened the door. Most women would say sorry and tell me I should lock the door; one looked me up and down smiled and said very nice. Older men are best they have a good look before apologising and leaving, one lad a few years younger than me stood frozen and staring at me. I asked him if he had seen enough? He still stood there so I told him to come in and close the door, he did. I told him he could feel my tits and as he did, I got his cock out of his trunks and wanked him. He cum all over my hand and leg and I had to put my suit back on and have another shower.

Our local pool has a family changing area, one large open room with benches and hooks. 2 large cubicles and 3 small cubicles. I would go into a small one not lock it and remove my swim suit then just stand and wait holding my suit in my hand until someone opened the door. Most women would say sorry and tell me I should lock the door; one looked me up and down smiled and said very nice. Older men are best they have a good look before apologising and leaving, one lad a few years younger than me stood frozen and staring at me. I asked him if he had seen enough? He still stood there so I told him to come in and close the door, he did. I told him he could feel my tits and as he did, I got his cock out of his trunks and wanked him. He cum all over my hand and leg and I had to put my suit back on and have another shower.
your public pool sounds way cooler than mine

My wife has done it on a few occasions . Going out without panties on in a skirt . Pausing at the top of the stairs or sitting on one of those tall stools facing a table full of young guys . Sitting on a bar stool then turning towards the lower tables and giving some poor guy working on his laptop an exciting view of her trimmed pussy . Standing on a rooftop restaurant
with a group of college guys below while I was talking to them on the street . That one brought her to a quiet orgasm and rewarded me with hours of fun after we returned to our hotel room !

What a wonderful story!

I don't think this is uncommon. My wife, who claims to be very modest and conservative, always managed to get thrown into pools while wearing all white clothing. Of course the result was near nudity when she came out. She would then wander around while drying off and claim that there was nothing she could do about it.
She also managed to leave doors ajar when other men were around, typically our close friends, and be surprised when they later admitted that they had been able to see her changing through the crack in the door.
I recently got her to intentionally send an old friend a picture of her tits. He had made a comment about always hoping he might catch a glimpse of her through her window when she was younger and they lived close. She was hesitant but did it and then claimed it was hilarious doing it.
I would gladly have her continue.

One more from the pool. It was mid-week and really empty, I was sitting on the side of the pool thinking about leaving when a man in his 50s maybe turned up. I swam some more lengths and made sure I got out and bent over and paraded in front of him. I had purposely not made eye contact with him but when I went to the row of showers near the changing rooms he followed, not having been in long I knew I had his attention. He got in the shower one down from me and watched me shower off intently I flashed him a smile. Dripping wet with my towel and my bag I went to the family changing area, I went into the very last small cubical and left the door wide open. Sure, enough the man appeared, he looked surprised and went to walk back at first but I smiled and nodded and got a smile back. I gestured for him to sit on the bench opposite my cubical, I looked out my door down the changing room, we were alone. I then faced him and simply started to remove my swim suit, his face light up. Standing totally naked I rung my suit out then started to dry myself off, I made sure I turned and bent doing it all slowly giving him the best possible view. I was pleased to see him put his towel over his lap! I then brushed my hair a bit standing facing him and saw his hand moving under his towel. Due to the effect on my body, I then broke one of my rules about flashing, it was a public place one yell would have brought pool staff running. I put my brush in my bag and waved him across, he didnā€™t hesitate! Door still open I moved back and said he could have a feel before I got dressed. He put his hands on my hips and told me I was stunning, very slowly and gently he moved his hand round onto my bum. Then leaving a hand on my bum his other one moved up and squeezed my tits, the hand on my bum then moved round and gently felt my bush it never explored deeper, I wouldnā€™t have stopped him and he would have found me wet. Then both tits at once then both back to my bum, I turned and bent over hands on wall he let out a long sigh and caressed my bum at one point his hand did brush my pussy and he must have felt my wetness. He ended it, thanking me and backing off to watch me dress, he then said he needed to go to the toilets and I left.

I'm an old man and spring is here and in my town the ladies like to wear less......out and about....the park, the supermarket.....restaurants and sidewalk cafes....
when I see something special....a flash of panties, full on bent over ass spilling out of short shorts....I always say I have been blessed by the Goddess..............

Does anyone else enjoy accidentally on purpose exposing themselves, as in up skirt down blouse or even maybe a dropped towel. Also, the thrill of being in the situation where that may happen, like being naked in a cubical in the communal changing room at a swimming pool and leaving the door unlocked?
Iā€™m an exhibitionist of course I dress to impress

accidentally: I was at the beach and the waves were breaking near shore.
I was able to get out beyond the breakers by brace my body against the force of the wave. When I came back to shore I swam through the breakers easy enough. I stood up thinking I was through when a wave hit me from behind and knocked me over. I struggled back to my feet only to have a second wave knock me over again! When I finally got out of the surf I noticed a bunch of people looking at me. I thought it was because I was knocked down twice.
Then I noticed that my boob was no longer behind my bikini top. I casually put it back in place and continued on.
The odd part was that it really didnā€™t bother me too much.
A

accidentally: I was at the beach and the waves were breaking near shore.
I was able to get out beyond the breakers by brace my body against the force of the wave. When I came back to shore I swam through the breakers easy enough. I stood up thinking I was through when a wave hit me from behind and knocked me over. I struggled back to my feet only to have a second wave knock me over again! When I finally got out of the surf I noticed a bunch of people looking at me. I thought it was because I was knocked down twice.
Then I noticed that my boob was no longer behind my bikini top. I casually put it back in place and continued on.
The odd part was that it really didnā€™t bother me too much.
A
Question is whether you enjoyed knowing you flashed all those people?

I was home alone one day; it was a drizzly wet day and I was happy to lay in bed and play with myself. My dad had recently had a small accident in his car and later that morning his insurance man was calling round to collect some paper work regarding the claim. I had met him before, a creepy old man who once spent far too much time looking at my underwear on a pile of clean washing waiting at the bottom of our stairs. I got up and got in the shower, as usual my mind started having sordid thoughts and they involved the insurance man! I was going to have some fun with him, and I started making my plans.

I got a towel out it was just big enough for me to hold it between my tits and cover them but if you would have been at eye level or far enough in front of me my bush wasnā€™t totally covered, it wouldnā€™t cover both! Our front door opens onto the hall, standing in the door the stairs is on your right, two steps up then a large flat and you turn left to go up. Down the hall the living room is off to the left the garage off to the right and half way down is a telephone table. On this table I placed the paper work, now obviously as I walked away from the door to the table my arse cheeks were on show and holding my towel and bending, I could feel it raise! This was the bit that made my butterflies start. Would I bend and how much would I Bend I tried a few times and could feel the cool air on my wetness! I went back upstairs and tried not to play with myself despite being extremely wet! If I cum I knew I may not go ahead or if I did maybe not be so brave, on the other hand I knew from the past when turned on I was rather reckless!

My room overlooked the drive so I saw his car pull in, I went and stuck my head under the shower to soak my hair then went to the top of the stairs and positioned my towel. My butterflies now had butterflies! I let him ring the bell for a third time then turned the hall lights on, it was a dull overcast day so not only did the lights let him know I was coming but it would give him a better view. As I started down the stairs every step made my pussy twitch and I knew my wetness would have been obvious to anyone who looked. I held the towel between my boobs with one hand and opened the door stepping back as he stepped in out of the dampness. He had an old briefcase and barely took his eyes off me as he turned to push the door closed. I said sorry for taking time to answer the door as I was in the shower, I squirmed in my towel and his eyes ran up and down me as his face light up into a leer, I loved it!

I knew he was imagining what was under my towel, his face was sheer lust he even tilted his head a bit and he grinned as I squirmed again making sure I pulled my towel up slightly showing my bush off. The fact I knew he was a pervy old man who I didnā€™t like made things even more exciting and as always when I got turned on and horny, I just wanted more and more

He said he didnā€™t mind waiting, it had been worth it. I moved in my towel and a nipple slipped out, I covered it quickly he was making small talk about the weather and my wet hair all the time eyeing me up, all I could think about was turning and getting the paper work. Finally, he said heā€™d collect the papers and let me get dry. I said I think my dad left it on here and turned, I heard him draw a breath in, I knew my arse cheeks were on show and I knew I wanted to show him more. I bent more than was needed and felt the towel raise and I purposely paused making out I was fumbling with my free hand as I knew my glistening pussy was on show as the towel rode up to expose my arse. When I turned, he had a huge grin on his face and he looked into my eyes as I handed him the papers. I felt my face redden as I thought about what he had just seen and could actually feel drips running down my pussy. When I was younger, I thought that there was something wrong with me when I got so wet. I was now so turned on all I wanted to do was show him my whole body, I just needed to move and accidentally drop the towel. Not taking his eyes off me he opened the briefcase and went to put the papers inside then tutted as he dropped them right at my feet! My god you did that on purpose? He slowly knelt and started feeling around for the papers, a simple task if he had actually been looking downwards but he wasnā€™t. he was staring directly at my pussy and I had made sure I pulled the towel to expose it totally, his face was about 6 inches away and I looked down at him not that he saw as he only looked at one thing. The whole situation got awkward as he just knelt there looking at my pussy for such a long time, holding my towel in each hand I opened it totally and he slowly stood as my tits were now his main focus. He mumbled ā€œbeautifulā€ and stuffed the papers in his case, I closed my towel he thanked me and turned and left. I got to the top of our stairs and lay down franticly rubbing my pussy, I could actually hear how wet I was as I came leaving a wet patch on the carpet. On my bed I came three more times before I eventually stopped playing and got in the shower.

Back