accidentally on purpose

No wonder they /she likes flashing but pretends she doesn’t .
Mines ummmm flashes but I do believe they've been accidental. Whether the time she showed like a dozen men her undies at Starbucks, the half dozen dads at the neighbor's 2 year olds birthday party ........ I was able to watch from afar and each time I believe she was oblivious to the fact that I and all the other men were enjoying what she was showing 🙂!?!?

Does anyone else enjoy accidentally on purpose exposing themselves, as in up skirt down blouse or even maybe a dropped towel. Also, the thrill of being in the situation where that may happen, like being naked in a cubical in the communal changing room at a swimming pool and leaving the door unlocked?
I think it's always better when it looks accidental. I often leave a button undone around my midriff, or slightly below, when I'm wearing a summery dress. Yes, all the viewer can see, is a glimpse of my knickers. But, the trick is, it's something he's not supposed to see.
I also wear a pleated skirt, occasionally, on a windy day. Again, it's only my knickers on view for a second, or two. I've often had the urge to do it bare-bottomed, but, although it would arouse me, I think it would seem deliberate.

I think it's always better when it looks accidental. I often leave a button undone around my midriff, or slightly below, when I'm wearing a summery dress. Yes, all the viewer can see, is a glimpse of my knickers. But, the trick is, it's something he's not supposed to see.
I also wear a pleated skirt, occasionally, on a windy day. Again, it's only my knickers on view for a second, or two. I've often had the urge to do it bare-bottomed, but, although it would arouse me, I think it would seem deliberate.
Oh Anne, that's so tempting.. hope I get blessed with a viewing Sunday 😍

My wife and I went to get her Tesla washed today since it was gorgeous with lots of sun after our torrential rain storm yesterday.

It was busy with a long line besides the area where we do the self vacuuming. I went to get us coffee besides the wash while she vacuumed the interior and OMG the view I got of her bending over, and her sweet ass in leggings?!?!

The dozen of cars that must've seen the same view of her ass as they waited on line?? Fuck I can only imagine what those guys were thinking haaaa 🤣?!?! And noooo I didn't stop and take a photo of her doing that haaaaa I would had looked like a creeper 🙄
That’s amazing! I love this one!

Does anyone else enjoy accidentally on purpose exposing themselves, as in up skirt down blouse or even maybe a dropped towel. Also, the thrill of being in the situation where that may happen, like being naked in a cubical in the communal changing room at a swimming pool and leaving the door unlocked?
It’s part of my style. Bralettes are amazing. Anytime I wear a bodysuit to work it’s noticed I get wet

Recently I was on the train going from my village into London and I wasn’t very comfortable with having underwear on so after 10 minutes I quickly went to the bathroom and at least removed thong but when I sat down I was still uncomfortable on the train seats.

Anyway after some shuffling I got comfortable but I then noticed some youngish men looking over my way and whispering and that’s when I noticed that with the way my legs were sat and by moving around so much my pencil skirt had moved up and I think they could see my private parts.

I didn’t really care, I actually felt a bit flattered and kept my legs open for viewing and pretended to ignore them.

Before I got off at my stop, I think I actually saw one of them take a sneaky photo from under the table which made me laugh inside.

accidentally: I was at the beach and the waves were breaking near shore.
I was able to get out beyond the breakers by brace my body against the force of the wave. When I came back to shore I swam through the breakers easy enough. I stood up thinking I was through when a wave hit me from behind and knocked me over. I struggled back to my feet only to have a second wave knock me over again! When I finally got out of the surf I noticed a bunch of people looking at me. I thought it was because I was knocked down twice.
Then I noticed that my boob was no longer behind my bikini top. I casually put it back in place and continued on.
The odd part was that it really didn’t bother me too much.
A
That happen to my wife but her bikini bottoms came off. Everyone saw her shaved kitty, she didn’t bother to cover up either walking back to our blanket.

Never have a problem with nudity but my wife...nope, she isn't into it.

I get a kick out of watching You Tube clips of buxom young women coming down water slides and hitting the pool at the bottom at speed, displacing their bikinis and what not, watching them check that their titties and pussy are still covered.
Being You Tube it's all very discreet and you never see any forbidden flesh, but loads of entertainment.

Back