Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
We both like to smoke weed together in our leisure time and have fucked many times both high and drunk before.

The absolute best

I had the absolute best set of multiple orgasms of my life last night after a few edibles & then slept like a baby. :D

Husband and I aren't "potheads" per se but one of our enjoyments is sex after "smoking". Some of the most instense orgasms I have is after partaking of cannibis. Anyone else love sex while high?
i love it when I am little drunk and my GF too enjoy it though she is not a regular drinker but whenever she does then it becomes my lucky night.

I shared a bowl with some friends and we got talking about sex. My buddy admitted that his wife gets cum thirsty when she is high. She turned about 1000 shades of red but did admit that she just gets really horny when she is high.
Nothing has happened yet but the last party she had on the shortest skirt.my mind was definitely lusty.

There is plenty to do while high that is enjoyable. Like others in hdre, physical activity is thr best. When I played a lot ofmrugby, we'd get high in between matches. Being high maes me more energetic, try more positions/kinks, and is ofgen associated with multiple orgasms.
I have experienced being too high once or twice.

Pleasure is not the only factor

I love sex. I love orgasms. But to absorb something that will change the chemical structure of your brain for pleasure is risky. The brain is not a toy. There are many things you can do to a human brain that will generate the sensation of pleasure. But if that pleasure harms the brain then in the long run the price of the pleasure is too high. I think that sex is the most intense NATURAL pleasure known to humans and I don't think that ingesting plant smoke is natural. I am not being judgmental but I do recommend that you do your homework about long term effects before you start using drugs to enhances sex or anything else in life.

hey...

I love sex. I love orgasms. But to absorb something that will change the chemical structure of your brain for pleasure is risky. The brain is not a toy. There are many things you can do to a human brain that will generate the sensation of pleasure. But if that pleasure harms the brain then in the long run the price of the pleasure is too high. I think that sex is the most intense NATURAL pleasure known to humans and I don't think that ingesting plant smoke is natural. I am not being judgmental but I do recommend that you do your homework about long term effects before you start using drugs to enhances sex or anything else in life.

As a person has had 50 years (literally) of marijuana smoking experience I can
say this,
If ya ain't started---, then don't … ya ain't missing a thing.

If ya have started and ya enjoy it, get while ya can.

What a buzzkill. With her she has trouble reaching that peak or letting go is we find in our own home a hit or 2 will get her to release and have multiple satisfing orgasms.

What a buzzkill. With her she has trouble reaching that peak or letting go is we find in our own home a hit or 2 will get her to release and have multiple satisfing orgasms.

Have to agree - my wife says her orgasms are much more intense if she's a bit high.
We didn't start smoking until late in life so I don't think we have to worry about long term effects lol

Whilst a long time ago now and there's probably no chance of it happening again, the absolute best, most mind blowing sex i've ever had was on mdma. The friends i've had that have been able to do the same have agreed. A lot of people find it impossible to get an erection on it. Usually took me about 10 minutes of pure concentration to get hard but once hard it stays hard.

I guess I've never done an close comparison. I've had sex sober and messed up and loved it both ways. I agree that sex in it's own can be a high.

Bump where are the stoners?

I'm a vaper these days, sativas only...I find its like viagara for me. It makes me super horny...enhances the pleasure and heightens the intensity.

Wife likes edibles, although I don't think it makes her more sexual but certainly more open.

Whilst a long time ago now and there's probably no chance of it happening again, the absolute best, most mind blowing sex i've ever had was on mdma. The friends i've had that have been able to do the same have agreed. A lot of people find it impossible to get an erection on it. Usually took me about 10 minutes of pure concentration to get hard but once hard it stays hard.

Yeah, I used to do MDMA with viagara back in the day...made me able to stay erect fuck for hours. Was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back