Selling/buying used panties

Pleesedaddy

Virgin
I’m thinking of starting to sell used panties online,
Has anyone bought/ sold before?!
For the $ obviously but it’s also a big turn on
I have a high sex drive & tend to play several times a day 😬🤷🏻‍♀️ and I get very very wet….
Is this something you’d be keen on? Or just worn & nothing else

Last edited:
I have a high sex drive & tend to play several times a day 😬🤷🏻‍♀️ and I get very very wet….
One of my close friends REALLY wants to fuck my wife, and to tease him even more I gave him my wife's used panties.

I also talk about my wife in the Lit chatrooms. Mailed a guy my wife's underwear. There are companies where you can mail stuff anonymously, and that's what I did.

I work from home one day a week, and I tend to go looking through the laundry hamper to find a pair of my wife's panties to wear whilst home alone... The main criteria is something satin/and/or/lace, but also has to have a nice aroma...

I have thought about buying 'used' panties online, but the main issue I see, aside from - what if it arrives whilst I'm at work and my wife opens the package... How am I really going to know they were worn by a woman. I mean - again said aroma I'm pretty sure would be a good guide... But I've seen plenty of claims that a lot of the online panty sellers are really just a bunch of guys... no offense to the OP.

What do you mean by "success?"
I have probably bought about 60 - 70 pairs online. The biggest issue is the non delivery, they basically take the money and run. Also had an attempt at blackmail, threatening to expose me to friends and colleagues. Thankfully I used a burner phone and just tossed the sim card.

I did have a few very reliable and great suppliers and I bought some really great pairs from them with no drama.

Thankfully my wife of 2 years loves my panty fetish and gives me her most evenings so no need to take the associated risks.

I'm interested, I sent you a message

One of my close friends REALLY wants to fuck my wife, and to tease him even more I gave him my wife's used panties.

I also talk about my wife in the Lit chatrooms. Mailed a guy my wife's underwear. There are companies where you can mail stuff anonymously, and that's what I did.
would you please show one of her panties pic here?

would you please show one of her panties pic here?
Hopefully, the panties are clear. The original pic was too large to post, so I had to edit it.

I love these panties on my wife. They ride low on her hips and hug her ass beautifully.

Attachments

• 20240328.jpg
    20240328.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 10
Been selling my wife's panties, 20 bucks will a pick of her wearing them. Sold 12 so far. Have about 1500 to go, she has not worn any for years so devoted to sell them.

Back