Selling Panties

I’ve never bought but suddenly have the the urge. How does one…ahem, become a client Lol

I've had a fantasy about masturbating on cam with a woman as we instruct each other on how to do it. Watching her panties get soaked and then have her seal them in a baggie and mail the panties to me. I would cum on her wet spot and send them back with a vide showing my enjoyment.

I've bought pre-owned ones on eBay (hard to find as their rules prohibit selling secondhand panties alone so you normally need to find them as part of a pre-owned set). Not from sellers specifically marketing to fetish buyers, just from regular people. It is incredibly exciting to pull them on for the first time.

I should add that other than leaving nice feedback for an efficient sale and dispatch, I don't make any other attempt to communicate. If it's a good faith sale, they don't need to know the use I'm putting them to.

So recently I started selling my panties. I’m so addicted to it. There is such a high when a person sends me their video of them opening the box and putting them to their face….

Has anyone sold or bought? Is that excitement normal?
Yes I have bought panties and pantyhose that have been worn the smell is out of this world no 2 smell alike

i have purchased used panties before. It was erotic and fun but did not quite satisfy the desires I was seeking. The intimacy was not there with the person I bought them from so it was not as arousing as what got me started with the fetish (a fwb giving me her used panties). So unfortunately I have never done it again. Nothing the seller did wrong at all, just wasn’t for me.

A friend of mine was in Japan a handful of years ago and said that he found a vending machine that sold 'used' panties. Turns out they weren't used, but sprayed with something meant to make them smell used. What a time to be alive.
I've never bought a pair, but it's pretty hot to think about.

Yeah, but then that'd be your day job. The thrill will wear off, it'll become another fuckin thing you just do.

Or, you could really go all in. Cater to the most specific and well-paying clientele. There's a million ways it could play out.

Do you put them on Craig's List or what? How much do you get? Can I give up my day job?
In an effort to help you out with those questions -- if you send me a pair of your panties, I'll gladly send you back an estimate of their worth. ;)

So recently I started selling my panties. I’m so addicted to it. There is such a high when a person sends me their video of them opening the box and putting them to their face….

I had considered selling once but... didn't

If I wanted you to wear a very specific pair of underwear?

Back