Selling Panties

So recently I started selling my panties. I’m so addicted to it. There is such a high when a person sends me their video of them opening the box and putting them to their face….

Has anyone sold or bought? Is that excitement normal?
Would you please to post some pics of your lovely pabties. You are such a generouse lady, who love to please us. I deeply wish to have one of your panties. to bury my fsce in tpur panties.

sorry, dear incredibly,
I saw them, they are so hot to sniff and lick them , I am sure you pussy odor is so exited ,and turn me on imidietly. I have sniff so many panties since I was a teen, I have started by sniffing my mom's and my sister's panties and I have countiniued up to now if I have a chance to get some panties.

So recently I started selling my panties. I’m so addicted to it. There is such a high when a person sends me their video of them opening the box and putting them to their face….

I have bought panties and pantyhose

How can I buy your panty? And how much is that?

I LOVE panty sniffing and when I am at one of my wife's friends or my sis in law's I find every opportunity, but buying them or selling them, no way. Especially now a days, you are selling your DNA. Too many nuts out there, I think it would be better to have some nightclub somewhere so we sniffers can go and get panties being worn in real time, you pick out a vendor pay her a few bucks, she slips off her panties and you sniff and jerk, then give them back, freshly used panties!!!!
Would you please tell me where can I go?

I used to sell mine. I sent them along with a video, c.d. of me masturbating in them , removing them and pushing them all the way into my wet pussy. Before slowly pulling them out and bagging them up. Guys loved them and the thrill of seeing me use them. Then it got weird with guys wanting more stuff I was uncomfortable with, so I stopped. But it was fun fir a while. X

Last year my wife boxed up a dozen pairs along with tons of clothes to give away. I set aside the panties and sent them to a man I'd met on fet life. com. He sent pictures of himself trying on every pair and surprisingly I got aroused. Then he asked for a photo of my wife and I obliged. I have no idea why I enjoyed seeing him pleasure himself on her photo while wearing her panties. She would kill me if she knew o_O

In the Craig's List days, there were a number of men posting for panties. My husband and I liked to meet them on our date nights and let them take them off of me. Sometimes by the car, sometimes in more public places. It was a turn on for us.

Back