Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noobie question, are edibles as effective as smoking for setting the mood?

Prefer not to smoke in the house while others are living here.

We found edibles to be great!. A little different high, and you have to be careful about dosing, but we like the versatility of being able to get high anytime, anywhere.

Noobie question, are edibles as effective as smoking for setting the mood?

Prefer not to smoke in the house while others are living here.

Edibles are amazing for me......strongest hard on with stamina while everything is amplified.

for me it goes both ways, depends on what kind of reefer I make the butter out of
sometimes Im hard as a rock all night, others, its more like a speedy buzz, cant sleep, cant cum, but mostly its GOOOD :D

Havnt tried the gummies or other store bought edibles, we make our own butter & make cookies
Also Nigel you might want to look into a nice vapourizer, I have an arizer extreme q, aside from the smell of the raw dope, ( & I look for strains that are less odour when I can) theres pretty much no smell at all, plus, better for the lungs as far as I can tell as well

Merry Christmas !:)

Edibles are amazing for me......strongest hard on with stamina while everything is amplified.

Hubby and I naked and SERIOUSLY 420 right now:kiss::kiss::kiss:

We finally had some free time to ourselves on christmas eve early afternoon and hit the pipe. Felt awesome, and wife got very uninhibited, which is always good for me:)

I love to masturbate high well. Turns into a LONGGGG session but just like sex, when i finally orgasm, it feels like an hour long and have multiple. i almost immediately pass out

I love to masturbate high well. Turns into a LONGGGG session but just like sex, when i finally orgasm, it feels like an hour long and have multiple. i almost immediately pass out

Same with me I live it. Problem is that I sometimes end up fucking men I would otherwise fuck.

Three days till recreational marijuana becomes legal in California.

But, NO, not in my community. The City Council in my little town, and the two nearest metro areas (each 50 miles away) have all voted to not allow marijuana dispensaries as has my county. To punctuate the fact that they "really mean it", they embarked on an enforcement effort wherein they also shut down all of the unlicensed medical marijuana dispensaries in the region.

The nearest dispensaries may, eventually, be over 100 miles away, in the Greater Los Angeles area, but not for awhile since their governing bodies are not even going to start considering licensing and regulation of dispensaries till January 3.

Heck, I smoked a lot of pot in my youth and had a lot of GREAT sex while high. However, I stopped long before a 25 year law enforcement career. The old lady and I (neither of us are young), were looking forward to spicing up the sex life with some weed every now and then but it seems that they aren't going to make it easy for us.

We've both got aches and pains, and take meds (especially her) that preclude much alcohol use and a bit of weed seemed like it might be just the ticket for the occasional "party". With my spine condition and surgeries, I could have easily gotten a medical marijuana card but....it's still illegal under federal law and obtaining one would have labeled me as a "drug user" in a federal database and precluded me from exercising my CCW privileges as a retired peace officer. That ain't gonna happen so we've gone without.

In the meantime, we wait on the slow pace of government.

We finally had some free time to ourselves on christmas eve early afternoon and hit the pipe. Felt awesome, and wife got very uninhibited, which is always good for me:)

Come on Scott, details!

Loved hear about your adventures with 420.

I've always enjoyed sex more after smoking a joint or two. Unfortunately, my source moved away and it's difficult to find. Should be legalized.

Throughout my 20's I was a stoner and would masturbate every night when I wasn't getting laid. I loved it, weed and wanking went hand in hand.

Sex on E was incredible too. It would last for hours, but if too many pills were taken it could become quite hard to not zone out and stop what we were doing. When I was able to cum when on E it would be so intense I'd almost black out.

That all stopped about 8 years ago though. I miss those years dearly.

When I was 18 in my last year of high school I met a girl from the next town over at a high school dance.

I dropped acid and then caught the school bus back to her town after the dance. Ripped on acid I started necking with her and fingering her under her skirt.

She had her hand in my pants, or maybe was just rubbing just outside my pants.

It felt like I was having an orgasm for whole hour-long ride. I just came and came and came like it was never going to stop. My underpants were soaked with semen.

Thank you Linda!

Love getting high for sex.

Which type do you guys prefer, Sativa or Indica. Just bought a vape pen and exploring shatter.

Which type do you guys prefer, Sativa or Indica. Just bought a vape pen and exploring shatter.

It's so dependant on the strain. I find more luck when I did into particular terpines. I'm a very happy girl when I get a strain that is limonene dominant. My absolute favorite sex weed is orange velvet. I go to my very happy place when I get me some of that.

Both strains can be great for sex. My wife and I usually smoke a sativa hybrid, but we keep some indica for relaxation if we're going to get high later in the day. She says she has better orgasms with the indica

still say noting better and more intense then having sex while high. feel like i cum for days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back